It's a bug, unfortunately, the interface sometimes doesn't register the wounds on your crew.

The way to fix this problem is make sure you have medical supplies, mouse over each of your crew until you see the one that has an injury listed (if it's the beginning of the game, it's probably Irrena) and move that crew member to the bottom-right three slots for "resting crew" so they can recuperate and stop working.

It's a bug, unfortunately, the interface sometimes doesn't register the wounds on your crew.

The way to fix this problem is make sure you have medical supplies, mouse over each of your crew until you see the one that has an injury listed (if it's the beginning of the game, it's probably Irrena) and move that crew member to the bottom-right three slots for "resting crew" so they can recuperate and stop working.

My crew was on the edge of mutiny, thanks man. BTW, I love your hometown! When I lived in Fayetteville I would visit there any time I had a 4 day weekend:)

• Like 1

Glad I could help!

Raleigh's a nice place, it's been through a lot of beautification in the past couple of years and there's a lot of construction going on right now to improve roads and make the city look more attractive which is largely due to the university in the city.

We enjoy living here, good luck in Eora!