Losing money after QuickLoad

Chariot7

Question

I was on the island with the Kohopa's Fang dungeon but before I went there I went to investigate the Sun-scorched Valley. I made a QuickSave before entering the area. I wasn't satisfied with my dialogue choices so I hit F8 to QuickLoad. As I loaded onto the overland map I noticed a string of numbers fill the screen on the right-hand side, not unlike when one docks at a port and a number of repairs made and/or medical injuries healed are shown. But this was different, a string of "daily" wages ticked off all at once, at 51 c a tick! I estimate I lost 17,000 c all at once! It was too fast for me to take a screenshot. All I can offer are my system specs and out_log, as my save files are too big to upload and I don't have Dropbox. This has happened before but it was soon after the game's release and I really didn't understand at the time what was happening. Losing 17K is not insignificant and I hope this will be addressed. Thank you.

DxDiag.txt

output_log.txt

5 answers to this question

Another odd thing I noticed was how some crew were being paid and some were not being paid. I'm sailing a galleon, which has 13 crew slots, as well as 4 slots for resting crew. On the main sea map, if one hovers over the total copper pire amount in the upper right, it will give a list of crew being paid, what amount they are paid, and the total amount of daily wages paid.  The first screenshot shows my ship and what crew are in what positions. The second screenshot shows who is being paid what. Two crew members, Vanizzi and Shieldsister Daelia are shown as being in resting crew slots, yet they are being paid, while my navigator Oswald, and my cook Mother Sharp-Rock, are apparently not being paid. Also, while all my cannoneers are Expert level, Emeini is being paid 5 cp a day and the others are only being paid 4 cp/day.

Not game-breaking by any means but I thought I should point it out. I'm most concerned about the money loss bug though.post-176858-0-53721900-1526993868_thumb.jpgpost-176858-0-41594400-1526993902_thumb.jpg

Another odd thing I noticed was how some crew were being paid and some were not being paid. I'm sailing a galleon, which has 13 crew slots, as well as 4 slots for resting crew. On the main sea map, if one hovers over the total copper pire amount in the upper right, it will give a list of crew being paid, what amount they are paid, and the total amount of daily wages paid.  The first screenshot shows my ship and what crew are in what positions. The second screenshot shows who is being paid what. Two crew members, Vanizzi and Shieldsister Daelia are shown as being in resting crew slots, yet they are being paid, while my navigator Oswald, and my cook Mother Sharp-Rock, are apparently not being paid. Also, while all my cannoneers are Expert level, Emeini is being paid 5 cp a day and the others are only being paid 4 cp/day.

Party members ask for different things. Some take no food, but more drink. Some more drink, no food. Some more money (due to no food/drink), some no money. Also they'll need to be paid more with more rank. Would have been great if this was actually displayed somewhere other than just the hiring screen (which isn't helpful for people you pick up along the way). But it's not a bug.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

The money loss issue has not been addressed. I am on patch 1.2.2.0033.  Much of the time, when I load ANY quicksave, autosave, or manual save, I lose the bulk of my money to dozens or hundreds of "daily wages" notifications that appear down the right side of my screen. The game is essentially unplayable at this point.

This started happening 40+ hours into my playthrough when I arrived at the Drowned Barrows, but it now affects older saves in other locations as well.

I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like when the "daily wages" appear on the screen. But sometimes, I load a save an nothing appears on the screen, but a large amount of money (10,000 - 20,000) is still gone.

I just did a test where I loaded the same quicksave 3 times in a row. The first two times, it worked fine. The third time, I lost 15,000 in money.

post-172421-0-09069000-1533136090_thumb.jpg

• Like 1