What game did you bought last?

Despite being quite limited, I loved Death of the Outside and played it multiple times. In fact, just reading about it right now makes me want to go back to it again.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Venetica on GOG. It's only three bucks at the moment.

One of the games in my "lost decade" going from 2004 to... well, not quite 2014 (more like 2015), but otherwise it wouldn't be a lost decade. 2004 is when I started playing Everquest 2, then World of Warcraft, then an easily overheating computer paired with a new job meant I wasn't playing much. Once my computer was fixed I got back into World of Warcraft which kept me glued to the screen until SWTOR came out, and that infatuation ended in guild drama in 2015.

Sure I played some of the big releases like the Mass Effect series, Dragon Age and Resident Evil (mostly 4, 0  and the Game Cube re-releases) but I've missed a lot. No, wait, I played the second Call of Duty and the first Gears of War at work, because back then my work actually involved maintaining and testing XBox Demo units. Heh. Ah, good times.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

nvm

Edited by Chilloutman

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I also just bought Venetica on GOG since it was still on sale. I have not played this game in ages, time for me to jump back in.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

I also bought Venetica from GOG, it is one of cRPG games from old times which somehow skip my radar.

Also Egypt the Old Kingdom, little strategy game with complexity of board game, but suprisingly fun and giving option to play your way.  

Felt like kicking back so I got around to buying Dragons Quest Builders 2. Here's hoping I like it at least as much as the first one.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I picked up both Dishonored 2 and Fallout 4 : Game of The Year Edition on GMG, this was when they where still having there summer sale.

Edited by wolfrider100

Jon Irenicus ´

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got the Loyalist Item Pack #2 (DLC) for Grim Dawn. Along with Dead Space 1, F.E.A.R. Platinum and lastly F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn. The last 3 games were part of the Back to School sale GOG has going on at the moment. Now I just need to pick up FEAR 3 sooner or later to to compute my collection of the fear series games.

Edited by wolfrider100

Jon Irenicus ´

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lexx said:

Is Outer Worlds still Epic exclusive?

Nope and it never has been but it's not launching on Steam which is what the scandal has mostly been about. You can either get it from MicroSidian or from Epic. The best deal is to get the MS game pass whatever it's called. It's like a dollar for the first month right now but depending on how you feel about game subscription services that may be a no go.

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

Jesus, $60 😄 I thought they proclaimed everywhere the game is smaller than usual? Price-wise apparently not.

Meh, unless it gets blazing reviews, I likely won't bother with it anyway until god knows how much time has passed... We'll see I guess.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."