What game did you bought last?

I am thinking about complete Infinity Bundle on GOG sale from Beamdog. I still have my original CDs, but I could maybe use backup for modern systems... currently at 30EUR.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

40 minutes ago, desel said:

Just had to make another exception to the 'No preorder'-rule for Cyberpunk 2077.

Bought it on gog.com as well, to cut out the middle man and give all of the $66 to CDProjektRED.

I'm trying to get my hands on a CE but unspurprisingly they went fast.

Bought Watch Dogs 2 off Epic for $5. It seems like I would really enjoy it, but it runs terribly on my computer. My laptop is the latest, but it typically runs newer games well enough on medium-high settings. Bummer. Makes me pretty nervous about the upcoming year of games, actually. Cyberpunk will probably be a no-go until I upgrade, and I need to pay off a couple things before I do that.

2 hours ago, desel said:

Just had to make another exception to the 'No preorder'-rule for Cyberpunk 2077.

Bought it on gog.com as well, to cut out the middle man and give all of the $66 to CDProjektRED.

1 hour ago, Oner said:

I'm trying to get my hands on a CE but unspurprisingly they went fast.

Checked on Amazon the very moment it read "CD PROJEKT RED presents" on the screen during the conference and, fortunately the PC edition was still up for grabs by then. Won't be opened of course (at least not right away) so I had to get a digital copy on top of that. Also to be not at the mercy of the postal service and to be able to start playing immediately.

Reportedly the PC CE will be available for the Americas and Canada after all, and when that's happening Europe, Asia and other regions might get restocks too.

2 hours ago, desel said:

Checked on Amazon the very moment it read "CD PROJEKT RED presents" on the screen during the conference and, fortunately the PC edition was still up for grabs by then. Won't be opened of course (at least not right away) so I had to get a digital copy on top of that. Also to be not at the mercy of the postal service and to be able to start playing immediately.

Reportedly the PC CE will be available for the Americas and Canada after all, and when that's happening Europe, Asia and other regions might get restocks too.

Yes, scalpers and US residents in general decided that since they can't get it in the US, they'll nab it from EU residents. Which I can empathize with it's mindboggling they can do that. Oh well.

I just pre-ordered Judgment, sort of breaking my own "No Pre-Order" rule. However, my "No Pre-Order" rule is mainly about impulse buying games months or years in advance when there's no way of truly knowing if it's any good and reviews for Judgment are already out in the wild, so I can make an informed decision. Furthermore, by pre-ordering just before release, I get to play it earlier, namely in less than 2 hours. Think of it as early access, except the game is actually finished. Most reviews agree on the biggest criticism of the game being that it's not detective enough and too Yakuza. When the biggest criticism of a game is "it's too Yakuza"(Yakuza is fantastic, in case that was in question) color me sold.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Since a couple games on GMG where currently on VIP sale. I ended up buying FINAL FANTASY IX, Chrono Trigger, the Titan Quest: Atlantis expansion and also Blackguards: Untold Legends (older DLC). Then afterwards just to support the developers who created ATOM RPG. I bought the ATOM RPG - Supporter Pack (new DLC) on Steam today.  

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

1 hour ago, evilcat said:

Sleeping Dogs DE on steam sale, Still need to find out if they lie about it being good.

I loved Sleeping Dogs. It's a GTA-style open world game with a lot more focus on fisticuffs over shooty shooty (though it does have guns). It's a bit shorter than you'd expect for that style of game (I think it took me 30-ish hours and that's with doing a lot of the side content). My biggest issue with the game is that there were a lot of characters that were introduced and then you barely if ever saw them again. They'd introduce this interesting character to me, I'd be all types of ready to find out more about them, and the game would just move on and I'd never see them again. Sleeping Dogs could have used another 5 to 10 hours in length to flesh out some of these characters. On the positive side, great setting, fun combat, and man who never eat pork but is never a whole man.

I scooped up La Mulana 2 during the Steam Summer Sale. I loved the original game and can't wait to get lost in some mysterious ruins.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

8 hours ago, evilcat said:

Sleeping Dogs DE on steam sale, Still need to find out if they lie about it being good.

The main story was a bit too grim for my tastes and I never got around to finishing it. The open world content however is an absolute hoot to play, and fake Hong Kong is probably the best open world ever constructed for this type of game. I see arguments that the banal dreariness of open worlds in GTA and Saints' Row is intentional, but be that as it may, they just don't compare to the fabulous ambiance of Sleeping Dogs.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Purchased today both Super Neptunia RPG and Judgement. More japanese madness to play *cheers*

PS: Kamurocho Open World > Hong Kong Open World 😛

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I splurged on all three The Room games, Gris, and Star Control: Origins.

The Room games are pretty fun on their own and super cheap. Gris has Overwhelmingly Positive reviews and I've been eyeing it a while. I've waffled about Star Control: Origins, but I know we have a couple people here who really liked it. And it was surprisingly cheap. Got the bundle with the DLC for less than the cost of the DLC alone.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

If you liked Star Control 2, you should like Origins. It is easier, clearer of what each race requires you to do (no finding female Shofixti in time before the Pkunk decide to reunite with the Yehat, so you can have shown the Yehat that the Shofixti live, triggering the Yehat civil war and allowing to Pkunk to stop it).

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I played a small bit of the remake of 2. The bundle I bought included 1, 2, and 3 in addition to origins and the DLC. Too good to pass up.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

While the Steam sale is still going I bought ; Cosmic Star Heroine, Echoes of Aetheria Collector's Edition, both KOTOR

1 and 2, Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear and Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition 2.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

On 6/26/2019 at 12:55 AM, Humanoid said:

The main story was a bit too grim for my tastes and I never got around to finishing it. The open world content however is an absolute hoot to play, and fake Hong Kong is probably the best open world ever constructed for this type of game. I see arguments that the banal dreariness of open worlds in GTA and Saints' Row is intentional, but be that as it may, they just don't compare to the fabulous ambiance of Sleeping Dogs.

Bah, how could you find that story grim ? You get to let two guys get butchered, literally, twice! Great fun.

Shame they couldn't make injuries permanent in fights - felt off to smash a man's tibia and then have him kick you with that same leg. 😛

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Pre-ordered both VtM Bloodlines 2, and Cyberpunk.

Pondering on the Summer Sales, but it almost feels like it would be spending money for the sake of it, rather than I'm in the mood to sit down and game.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Borderlands Handsome Collection is sometimes really cheap, and if you are borderline interested in shooters it is very fun game, can play solo or with random lads, it is like MMO loot shooter but without microtransation and dlc gore (all is in handsome pack).

Seems like many of you play a variety of games and not just RPGs, so anyone here played Surviving Mars? It's on my Steam list and I'd very much appreciate any feedback. In particular I can't help but wonder if it's the type of game where it's loads of fun the first two or three times but then very quickly loses its appeal.

Man, am I the only one who feels like the Battletech DLCs are just waaaay too expensive? I'd gladly buy them... but not for 20 bucks each for the amount of content they seem to offer.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."