What game did you bought last?

And don't forget that there's a ton of complex games that wouldn't really be considered 'hardcore' in any way.

Not true. It's complexity in mechanics and learning curve that correctly earns games the title of "hardcore" to begin with. People often confuse difficulty with complexity, trick is to learn how to tell the difference between the two. If you're going to say that complex games aren't considered hardcore than no games are hardcore, additionally that means no game is casual (as casual gaming means a game you can jump in and out of without worrying about sinking time into mechanics and the like). So what you said isn't quite right by any logic.

Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I bought the Telltale Game collection in light of the ongoing delisting. This got me the last ones I didn't have, Minecraft season 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Strong Bad.

Actually looking forward to Strong Bad.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I "bought" Destiny 2 from that Blizzard thingy (since it's free and all) and I must say it's a lot better than I expected it to be. And I haven't even noticed any micro transactions of any kind. I had this mental picture of the game being riddled with them.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well, that's the gaming community for you, they'll always make something small into big, eh? Lol

I also "bought" it for $00.00 :p Can't wait to play it but need to complete RDR2 and Spider-Man 2nd DLC before starting.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

It's been months since last purchase... I was thinking RDR2, but just based on the previews it seemed like the kind of game that everybody else seems to love but that feels like work to me... am I wrong, is it ungrindy?

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I "bought" Destiny 2 from that Blizzard thingy (since it's free and all) and I must say it's a lot better than I expected it to be. And I haven't even noticed any micro transactions of any kind. I had this mental picture of the game being riddled with them.

What thingie ?

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I actually went ahead and bought Hellgate: London on Steam. It was only something like $8!

I remember reviewing this game back in the day. I remember the graphics looking bad and the game running like ass, but.. holy crap does it look bad now! Strangely enough my eyes got used to it after like five minutes and now I'm having fun again. It's ugly and it's janky but it's also fun. NO RAGRETS

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I actually went ahead and bought Hellgate: London on Steam. It was only something like $8!

I remember reviewing this game back in the day. I remember the graphics looking bad and the game running like ass, but.. holy crap does it look bad now! Strangely enough my eyes got used to it after like five minutes and now I'm having fun again. It's ugly and it's janky but it's also fun. NO RAGRETS

Well that's why I can't buy Shenmue Remastered. It just looks so terrible, the storytelling, the audio, the voice acting, the graphics and gameplay in Shenmue were once great things but man has the game aged horribly - nevermind the fact that Sega was supposed to do a proper remake/remaster but went the cheap route instead.

I just bought Horizon Zero Dawn (It's only on PS4). It's $9.99 this week, couldn't say no, it's a steal imo.

Edited by SonicMage117

I just scooped up The Shapeshifting Detective on PS4.  It's a FMV game where you play... *drum roll* a shapeshifting detective.  Anyone that knows me knows my irrational love for FMV games.  It's downloading now.  I am so excited.

:dancing:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection

Resident Evil: Revelations

Both of them for the PS4. I already owned RE: Revelations and AC: Revelations for the PS3 but what can I say, I needed physical copies of the game...besides, I'm a hoarder. :p

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Unavowed  |  Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition  |  The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav  |  Hunted: The Demon’s Forge™

Chains of Satinav I already own on GOG, but I simply loved it. I want to get Steam cards and background and show a bit more support.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."