What game did you bought last?

Color of Madness for Darkest Dungeon

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Yakuza Kiwami 2 \o/

for PS4

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Phantom Doctrine, have yet to play it though

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Had $15 Razer credit that was expiring with nothing obvious to use it on, so on impulse I put it towards buying Dragon Quest 11. I know absolutely nothing about the game or the series before it, I just did it to make Keyrock jealous.

(In all seriousness, it was between this or Ni No Kuni 2, so I did a little bit of actual research on both before deciding)

Edited by Humanoid
  • Like 2

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Grabbed Delta Force BHD, JULIA and The Moment of Silence off GOG. I predict they will all suck

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Elex.  It was on sale for 60% off awhile back on Steam.  It looks like a cross between Gothic 3 & Fallout and I loved those games.  I expect bugs, and weirdness in conversations & combat controls, but it still looks fun to me.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Torn on which NBA game to buy. EA's Live career mode has no mtx for single player and 2K is supposedly not as bad as last year but I still feel burned by them even they supposedly have the better basketball game. Live is console only and 2K is on PC which I prefer but still don't want to support them. Can I skip basketball this year?

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

You can ;) there are other games which deserve support and have no loot boxes. :)

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Just want to jump in here and say: Two Point Hospital. 

Okay, maybe it's just nostalgia talking from playing Theme Hospital in my youth, but I think it's a really awesome game. How is it that they get a Theme Hospital remake right on the first try, but no one can do a Dungeon Keeper remake properly?

• Like 1

How much of it have you played? Because for me building the same GP's Office over and over got really, really old by hospital 5 or 6 because you need a dozen of 'em every map.

I heard they updated it and you can copy rooms now but I got maybe 8 hours out of it before it bored me out of continuing.

Got a mail that my Nintendo reward points will go belly up soon in an attempt to sucker me into buying something shiny for my Switch. It worked, I grabbed Ghost 1.0 from the shop, which is something I wanted to play when it came out but then didn't get around to and forgot. Pretty awesome so far.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Just grabbed DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age on Steam. From what little I played, having only just left the starter village I been enjoying myself.

Edited by wolfrider100
  • Like 1

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

How much of it have you played? Because for me building the same GP's Office over and over got really, really old by hospital 5 or 6 because you need a dozen of 'em every map.

I heard they updated it and you can copy rooms now but I got maybe 8 hours out of it before it bored me out of continuing.

44 hours in total now. I do admit though, building GPs is getting really old. 

(And no, unlike many I don't think its going to be the second coming of Baldur's Gate 2.)

Smart man, most people thought Pillars was going to be the next BG2 and look what happened lol

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

(And no, unlike many I don't think its going to be the second coming of Baldur's Gate 2.)

Smart man, most people thought Pillars was going to be the next BG2 and look what happened lol

Not sure who was saying that, but Pillars 2 was well received and seems to be a positive step forward for the franchise.

• Like 1

44 hours in total now. I do admit though, building GPs is getting really old. 

The copy rooms functionality went live today after being in beta for the past few days. It's great.

However, spamming GPs is symptomatic of a deep problem in the entire diagnosis model used in the game, which, to put it simply, is kinda borked. All diagnosis rooms do the exact same thing, just to different levels of effectiveness. This means you never want to build basic diagnosis rooms once you've unlocked advanced ones, but when it comes to the rooms doing double duty as both diagnosis and treatment, you're kinda boned. You kind of just have to accept the unnecessary volume of traffic the idiot GPs send through to your wards and psychs (and don't build the DNA room at all unless required for an objective).

The issue is of course exacerbated by the difficulty of getting - or more accurately, training - qualified staff. Not being able to unlearn skills is a huge problem because you're then stuck with having to train unqualified staff from the ground up. It's just a very annoying form of mix-maxing all up.

For what it's worth, I just tackled the third last hospital last night, Rotting Hill. It actually ended up being one of the easier hospitals once you cynically game the mechanics. 8 GPs, 2 Fluid Analysis and 2 X-Rays were my only dedicated diagnosis rooms, alongside 2 Wards and 3 Psychs. No Cardio rooms, no General Diagnosis, no DNA room and no Mega-scan. On the one hand, it was somewhat satisfying to run a smooth hospital with almost no queue alerts. On the other, it's disappointing to see how the entire game's diagnosis model can just be gamed like that, by not even building over half the room types.

One thing I think would help in the interim is a toggle for every dual-purpose room to either allow it to be used for diagnosis-only, treatment-only, or both.

• Like 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G