What game did you bought last?

Book of Demons

Cosmic Star Heroine

Full Metal Furies

Rogue Legacy - it came with a bundle cheaper than FMF, otherwise, not interested.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1

Tales from Candlekeep: ToA

Edit: Also

Dragon Dogma DA

Darkest Dungeon + Shieldbreaker few hours before the official steam sale.

+ Dead Cells

+ July Monthly bundle one month

So today I finally bought Prey along with EARTHLOCK Collector’s Edition on Steam. Since I got Eschalon: Book 1 for free

on GOG, I then decided to buy Eschalon: Book 2 and 3 on there, that way I would have all 3 together in my GOG library.

I think it was a pretty good deal since GOG has this Weekly Sale going on and both Eschalon: Book 2 and 3 were included.

While the Steam Summer Sale was still happening, I just got Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.

Big thank you to Katphood for reminding me of this game since I had forgetting about it.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

Got Mortal Kombat XL and Killer Instinct on the Steam sale. So worth it! Killer Instinct used to be free-2-play but now it charges for everything and it's beautiful because it made everything so much better.

Also someone randomly added me and gifted me a copy of Injustice 2 (which was on sale for $30) so that made me pretty happy. Yep, I love making friends on Steam lol

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I bought these:

-FF: Lightning Returns(PS3)

-Forza Horizon(360)

-Forza Motorsport 3/Alan Wake bunduru(360)

Both Alan Wake and Forza Horizon are BC on the Xbone which is why I bought them, not sure about Forza Motorsport 3 though.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Morrowind and Oblivion with the last promotion on GOG, 40h in Morrowind and it's very cool so far. Gameplay wise Skyrim is better, but the spellmaking, faction rank system is better in Morrowind. I understand now the idiot clash of which game is better kkkk

Currently Playing

• Pillars of Eternity
  • Morrowind
  • Stardew Valley

Future Play

• Deadfire
  • Oblivion
  • The Witcher

Just preordered Shadows: Awakening on Steam, since they it 15% off there. (With that you also get instant

beta access for the game, digital soundtrack, artbook and 3 bonus armor sets for free if you have preordered.)

UPDATE: Been thinking and refunded Shadows: Awakening on GOG and bought it then on Steam instead.

Edited by wolfrider100
  • Like 1

Jon Irenicus ´

I wanted that game more than anything when I was a kid, they need to remake it.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I never played Raptor: Call of Shadows but I did play

My 'Childhood Raptor' was boring. :/

How is that boring ? :p  My childhood games were all MicroProse flight sims, sadly my contemporaries didn't really care much about the glories of the AGM-65D Maverick or the MMW Hellfire.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hehe, the thing is that back in the days I got the demo from a PC magazine and for the first time I enjoyed a sim. Then I saw this friend of mine and told him about this awesome game I had played earlier. I told him it was 'Raptor' and he got excited and asked me if he could come over to my place to play some 'Raptor'. When he saw the game he realized it wasn't the Raptor he had played and was disappointed. It was there when he talked about this other Raptor game where it was all about non-stop shooting and action. Majestic's purchase reminded me of that story and for the first time I got to see the game that guy was talking about.

• Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

I liked Comanche more than any actual flight sim. Except maybe for Strike Commander, on the odd day that I could actually run it. Holy crap that game had memory requirements beyond good and evil. The CD version was even worse. MSCDEX eating up 45KB at the time, gah...

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

I preferred Gunship 2000, mostly as landing a helicopter required less skill for me at the time than a plane.  Used to love the train missions the best, something funny about just camping 5 gunships above the rails and imagining the reaction of the crew in that situation.

Then again, also wondered why they couldn't just send an F-15 to bomb the rails.

Edited by Malcador

Just pre-ordered the Noble Edition of Pathfinder: Kingmaker on Steam. I'm also planning to buy the Season Pass for it but after the game's released.

Edited by wolfrider100
  • Like 1

Jon Irenicus ´