What game did you bought last?

Reporting Darkest Dungeon +dlcs

DD was an odd title for me. I got it, loved it for about 60 hours and then started hating it with a passion. I easily got my money's worth out of it, even if I never completed the story missions. The grind just got too irritating and eventually overwhelmingly and unnecessarily complicated. At some point you'll be running multiple specialized grinding parties to farm equipment and experience while you real team(s) are up for some rest & recreation.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

I will probably buy a couple today (Steam sale is live)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Bought Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

I only just started on it and... it's bloody creepy. Not often a game makes me feel that way.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeh, but the puzzles are tedious and boring. Stopped playing it after 82 minutes according to steam.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Speaking of Steam... summer sale started and I bought more games than i can remember from top of my head (used the little phone app). 15+ games at least at between 50% and 80% off.

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Took a chance and bought Waste Walkers : Prepper's Edition on Steam. (Then grabbed

the Survivor Pack, Deliverance and Subsistence DLCs to go along with Waste Walkers).

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

War of the Overworld+PetDungeon DLC because of Steam sale.

....but I have yet to even download it. :disguise: I'm actually more interested in the pet dungeon then I am any mission-campaigning. When it came to Dungeon Keeper 2 (which is what I think, based on videos, War of the Overworld more resembles), the Pet Dungeon was really my fave aspect. 

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I bought Prey. Started in an apartment with a jammed glass door to the balcony. Spent a few minutes trying everything I could to break the glass to get outside to no avail. A few minutes later my only option to further the plot is to.. break the glass and exit through the window. Great start..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I bought Prey. Started in an apartment with a jammed glass door to the balcony. Spent a few minutes trying everything I could to break the glass to get outside to no avail. A few minutes later my only option to further the plot is to.. break the glass and exit through the window. Great start..

To be honest (and I did try the same things) otherwise they'd just have had to script a game over or something like a hard reset back to the beginning, doing that would have kind of killed the start imho.

It also stands to reason that no sane human would try to smash the glass of his/her own balcony door/windows without proper justification ("the door was jammed" probably wouldn't fare too well with the landlord). Trying to smash that window straight away is, let's face it, a very gamey thing to do.

That said, there was only one other place where I felt the game was just blocking me from doing something, "for reasons" and that was

getting into the closet in the IT division

I can't say that I had that issue while playing Prey. I remember collecting items in the living room, kitchen, then going out the apartment and meeting the local custodian, then an engineer. That's when I knew something was up!

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

War of the Overworld+PetDungeon DLC because of Steam sale.

....but I have yet to even download it. :disguise: I'm actually more interested in the pet dungeon then I am any mission-campaigning. When it came to Dungeon Keeper 2 (which is what I think, based on videos, War of the Overworld more resembles), the Pet Dungeon was really my fave aspect.

My Pet Dungeon was one of my fav aspects of DK2, but I was disappointed by WftO. Lemme know if the DLC is any good.

So today I finally bought Prey along with EARTHLOCK Collector’s Edition on Steam. Since I got Eschalon: Book 1 for free

on GOG, I then decided to buy Eschalon: Book 2 and 3 on there, that way I would have all 3 together in my GOG library.

I think it was a pretty good deal since GOG has this Weekly Sale going on and both Eschalon: Book 2 and 3 were included.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

The beginning is ... Not really a great showcase of how the rest of the game actually works
  • Like 1

Book of Demons

Cosmic Star Heroine

Full Metal Furies

Rogue Legacy - it came with a bundle cheaper than FMF, otherwise, not interested.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1

Tales from Candlekeep: ToA

Edit: Also

Dragon Dogma DA

Darkest Dungeon + Shieldbreaker few hours before the official steam sale.

Edited by Melusina

Disgaea 1 and 2 are super cheap and tempting me...

The two expansions for Guild Wards 2. Wanted to support a ("free") game I play at the moment and it was on a 50% sale ;)