[Crashes] Guardian of Ukaizo

persephonean

Question

So, I go today, I buy all the expensive upgrades for my ship, and set off for endgame. Everything seems well- we make it through the storm, we land on Ukaizo, and we do all the dialogue with the Guardian. I haven't had a ton of technical difficulties with the game -some freezes here and there- but nothing my PC couldn't fix itself. Changing some of the graphics settings helped. 

However, and every time I go into this fight, the game crashes on me. I've got bout 6 error folders in my game directory that I can't puzzle out for the life of me, but I've done it enough that I have a few guesses as to what's happening. My theory is that something spawned in this fight the game simply cannot handle. Is it the Guardian? The giant Adrat? Who knows. 

I have actually managed to take everything in the fight down, had my party get the level up from the XP gained, and then have the game crash, but it usually crashes within five minutes of the fight, sometimes before my party has managed to knock anything down. I'm tearing my hair trying to figure out just what I can do to fix this. 

Help!

[i'm not sure which of the three files to attach, so attaching the Error.log]

1 answer to this question