• 1 month later...

Would be nice if one could tune the amount of DMG dealt to 'friendlies' and reduce that by 50-75%, that way one can continue playing as-intended while minimizing the annoyance.

In looking into that in the documentation, I think it could be done, but it would require a heavy rework of the existing attacks.  I'm not saying it would be impossible, but it would take a lot of time.

Would be nice if one could tune the amount of DMG dealt to 'friendlies' and reduce that by 50-75%, that way one can continue playing as-intended while minimizing the annoyance.

Lol if you know how to do it... This mod is easy to do but really tedious since you have to edit each spell attack data one by one.

If I'm not mistaken, there are 67 spell entries on this mod. Creating partial damage will require at least double of that amount entries.

I try to update this myself for 1.2 version and I am too lazy to update them all, but just spells I use.

I updated this mod to version 1.3 -- this was just an aesthetic update!  After watching @BMac's tutorial, I was able to cut a lot of the excess text out of the mod and update it for version 1.2 of the game.  This should make it far more adaptable to changes to spells and abilities in the future if damage is tweaked or what not.

• Like 1

I updated this mod to version 1.3 -- this was just an aesthetic update!  After watching @BMac's tutorial, I was able to cut a lot of the excess text out of the mod and update it for version 1.2 of the game.  This should make it far more adaptable to changes to spells and abilities in the future if damage is tweaked or what not.

Nice! Now I am also curious what kind of changes you do with it...

• 4 weeks later...

I updated the mod to version 1.6.

This is a simple update as it fixes the issue of Minoletta's Missile Salvo and Meteor Shower still having red targeting circles instead of yellow.

It also fixes an issue with Wall of Many Colors still affecting allies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...