Request for the DLC: better deities for priests

Agreed with both of you. I'd love to play a priest of Abydon, but it would be a giant pain to go back and add reactivity.

• Like 1

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

I didn't really care for Abydon in the base game, but after WM 1 and 2, I suddenly found myself wishing for an option to play a (dwarf) priest of Abydon.

So, long story short: yes.

Edited by Skazz
  • Like 4

Personally, I would love to be able to pick a deity to follow regardless of what class you're playing. Granted, Priests should definitely get the most out of their deities since that's their main focus, but I would love the roleplaying ability to pick a god even if I'm not a priest. I was disappointed in both PoE games that I couldn't have my ranger be a follower of Galawain, or a paladin of Eothas, or whatever.

The gods are a major focus of the plot in both games, so it'd be cool to see that reflected in them acknowledging you. I realize that also would mean more work for Obsidian, but I think it would add more flavor and replayability. Just my two cents.

Edited by Deathscythe419
  • Like 1

I wouldn't mind if they added new subclasses for the other Gods, even if they didn't come with the proper reaction. It would be cool to have different priests with specific spells granted on each level (ice for Rymrgand, Water for Ondra...)

Btw, would it be too difficult to add some purely cosmetic variations for the Ranger's animal companions?

- Bear: brown, black, polar

- Wolf: gray, white, brown, fox?

- Lion: lion, lioness, tiger, white tiger, black panther, young stelgaer

- Stag: stag, moose

- Antelope: antelope, ram

- Boar: different colors?

• Like 1

sign.jpg