Mod request: ultimate grimoire

Can anybody make a grimoire that will hold all spells not available on level up (like ningauth shadow flame) in one grimoire, please?

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

Honestly, i find it really lame that you can't learn these spells on level up, since you might've already had those spells in the first game memorized. I mean, it's not like those spells are really super OP or anything and it's not like you can't learn other spells from those specific archmages through simple leveling up.

It's just lame.

Also, Concelhaut's Crushing Doom is the coolest thing ever.

Edited by Juodas Varnas

You can find all spell IDs in abilities.gamedatabundle file.

All you need to do is copy/paste the object entry code for an existing Grimoire (from items.gamedatabundle file) and then replace that Grimoire's spell IDs with the ones from the unique spells (found individually throughout abilities.gamedatabundle file).

Tedious work, yet a very simple matter. Adding them to the class progression is also similarly simple: you can do so by adding the unique spell's IDs into the entries for the class in the progressiontables.gamedatabundle file.

It's a mere matter of wanting to do it. The thing I haven't bothered looking into is what file you need to edit to add your item into an existing inventory. I'm sure one can figure it out by downloading one of the already released item mods from the Nexus though. There are already ones that add new Grimoires to existing stores/traders, it is merely a matter of editing the spell IDs.

Edited by aweigh0101

If the spells are in Pillars 2 and you guys point me to where you can find them ingame, I will add them to the wizard's level up for you :)

Actually I saved you guys the trouble and went ahead and added them the the wizard's spell list. I would make them into a grimoire but I can't format the item gamedatabundle to read it for some reason so I'll do it later. Idk how to upload here so just check the nexus under gameplay tweaks (I also hope this isn't against any rules).

Edited by Geedorah
  • Like 2