Regaining parts of your soul

So, upon our second meeting with Eothas (Hasongo), he says something along the lines of 'I still have need of your soul, but I can give up this small part'.

After the end of the conversation I went to my character sheet excitedly and found... absolutely nothing.

I thought that at this point the watcher should regain some of the PoE1 quest reward abilities like the boon from the blood pool, scale breaker, Llengrath's boon, etc... Was I just unlucky that none of the things my Pillars 1 save contained is qualified for restoration in Deadfire? What abilities did you get?

Edited by M4xw0lf

After Hasango you should get "Gift of the Machine" and "Effigy's Resentment" (blood pool bonus) ... this is what I got. I'm not sure if you can get all the other bonuses later.

Well, on grounds of me not being a horrible person, I never had these in the first place :p:grin:

• Like 3

I played PoE I again just to get all the talents as the developers said this would be the only thing importing besides quest choices. Between this and the bugs on importing, I`m feeling kind of betrayed. Do veterans get no love? 

I played PoE I again just to get all the talents as the developers said this would be the only thing importing besides quest choices. Between this and the bugs on importing, I`m feeling kind of betrayed. Do veterans get no love? 

Only the horrible persons among us get nice things, those who go around sacrificing companions and feeding lost souls to themselves.

Only the horrible persons among us get nice things, those who go around sacrificing companions and feeding lost souls to themselves.

No wonder I don't get anything :(

Btw, did anyone save your crate during Prologue? What you get?