Pallegina not available after the main quest

So for me Pallegina wasn't made available to me after talking to the queen, aslo the entire Vailian company has become hostile to me, despite me having completed many quests for them and having high reputation with them. I have read she is supposed to be standing in the throne room, but she is no where to be seen.

Is Pallegina recruitment bugged, or is she seriously so hard to recruit that a single choice somewhere eliminates her as a companion - anyone know?

Edited by gnoster

Pallagina will only be in the castle...which depand on the save you imported , if she followed order back from POE1 . 

If she was banished , you can find her in the Valliant HQ and recruit her from there . (unless your save say she is died or something) . 

Valliant gone hostile , as in on the map at sea hostile? or npc hostile? 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

She isn't dead, I talked to her in the first area of Neketaka. As she didn't follow orders in PoE1, she is supposed (according to what I have read) be summoned to the Valian HQ where she can be recruited. However, the Valian HQ is now under lock and guard, and if I sneak in, the guards attacks immediately.

why are you trying to sneak in ? The HQ is locked at night but open during the day . 

Btw..is your title accurate? cose....I know this stuff for the beginning , but afte the game end? can you even keep playing?

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

why are you trying to sneak in ? The HQ is locked at night but open during the day . 

Btw..is your title accurate? cose....I know this stuff for the beginning , but afte the game end? can you even keep playing?

LOL - huge mistake and misunderstanding on my own part :-). You are absolutely right, I approached at predawn hours, never even considered that there is a difference. No problem, she is where she is supposed to be. Thank you for helping my apparantly old eyes see through my panic of missing out of a great companion :yes: )

Regarding the title, I mean she and the ranger (name escapes me) are only recuitable after a certian point in the main quest.

Edited by gnoster
  • Like 1

ROLF.

"The ambasy is closed. Please, come back in the morning."

<sneaks through the toilet>

Hey pal Pallegina! You in there?!

Hehe, indeed. She may have smelled the sewer stench and simply attacked

LOL - huge mistake and misunderstanding on my own part :-). You are absolutely right, I approached at predawn hours, never even considered that there is a difference. No problem, she is where she is supposed to be. Thank you for helping my apparantly old eyes see through my panic of missing out of a great companion :yes: )

Regarding the title, I mean she and the ranger (name escapes me) are only recuitable after a certian point in the main quest.

no worrie , glad everything working for you! Happy gaming!  :grin:

Elderly Hive Dweller