Small Unlockables

I would like to see unlockables in kotor 2, like, once you beat the game you get to play the soundtrack and minigames from the game, or mayeb give people the option to play as a char from the movies. would make the game more fun

Gauntlet is a mindless hack'n'slash on a console... :rolleyes:

yeah, but you gotta admit, it was cool :p

i loved the game, especially when you got leveled up high enough, your guy would be wearing all those colorful robes

she promised to give money to children if people donated money to her. hah, she kept it and went to E3, talk about a fraud or what!

Note to dumb***:

The promotion was "Send Adria to E3 and help kids with diabetes".

The whole promotion was that Aaron would match what the community donated to get her to e3 as a donation to the kids with diabetes fund.

If you're going to try and disrespect someone in a public forum, it would be helpful to learn to read first so you can at least do it accurately. :rolleyes:

If it was intended as humor, it was quite badly done.

Over.

Out.

Apologies if I offend any mods, but that was just wrong and needed a response.

she promised to give money to children if people donated money to her. hah, she kept it and went to E3, talk about a fraud or what!

Note to dumb***:

The promotion was "Send Adria to E3 and help kids with diabetes".

The whole promotion was that Aaron would match what the community donated to get her to e3 as a donation to the kids with diabetes fund.

If you're going to try and disrespect someone in a public forum, it would be helpful to learn to read first so you can at least do it accurately. :rolleyes:

If it was intended as humor, it was quite badly done.

Over.

Out.

Apologies if I offend any mods, but that was just wrong and needed a response.

hey, guess what, that nice amount of money that was donated was NEVER matched, and the kids got absolutely nothing! IDIOT!

*Sarcastic applause*

the date for the donation to JDAA hasn't passed yet. :rolleyes:

From the original:

There's been some confusion over the amount of money we're trying to raise, so I've edited this post to reflect what we're getting at. I take full responsibility for any confusion this has caused.

This is important, so read it carefully, ok?

Bioware has invited Adria to the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in mid-May. They want her to be part of some super cool, exclusive Bioware/Microsoft shindig.

I don't need to tell you that E3 is the biggest expo in electronic entertainment, or that this would be wicked exposure for our little community. Plus, Adria would come back with all sorts of juicy first-hand info on what Bioware's got coooking.

Most importantly, however, this offer represents some well-deserved recognition for everything that Adria and Aaron have done for the KOTOR fan community, and by extension, Bioware.

So what's the problem? Money (isn't it always?). While Bioware are being more than generous by inviting Adria to the show, they aren't going to fly her to LA, put her up in a hotel, etc ...

That's where we hope you'll come in.

Our goal is simple: Collect $2500 (US) - will it cost that much to send Adria to E3? Probably not, but read on to see our logic.

So now you're saying, "ok, Weas, whatever you say ... but what's this about kids with diabetes?" I'll tell you.

Later this summer (but much too late for E3), Aaron will have access to some money. When that time comes, Aaron is going to take the money he would have spent sending Adria to E3 and cut a cheque for an amount equal to what you guys donate to Adria's trip, and donate that to Juvenile Diabetes Research.

So, if we manage to raise $2500 to send Adria to LA, then a $2500 donation will be made this summer. The donation will be made on behalf on Kotorfanfic.com and will have the names of our members as the donators!

So, let's say we raise $2500, but it only costs $1000 to send Adria to E3. That leaves $1500, right? Well, Aaron will match the total donations ($2500) and add it whatever's left over, thus:

Unused donations: $1500

Aaron's contribution (equal to total donations): $ 2500

And so the total donation to the JDAA will be $4000!

In Aaron's own words (from later in this very thread):

"1. I will match UP TO $2500 in donations.

2. If we receive, for example, $3000 in donations, I will match the first $2500 & the additional $500 will be included in the donation. i.e, we're not pocketing anything."

That oughta' clear things up a bit.

So, this is your chance to not only send our illustrious leader to the biggest event in gaming, but also to help kids living with diabetes. If you've got a few bucks to spare, please go to the KFF.com homepage and use the "Donate Now" button (it's over on the left) and send it our way.

One final note: E3 begins on May 12, so Adria has to be in LA by then. We want to give her plenty of time to book a ticket so she won't get jacked by the airline. As a result, there is a deadline. All donations must be in by

I would like to see unlockables in kotor 2, like, once you beat the game you get to play the soundtrack and minigames from the game, or mayeb give people the option to play as a char from the movies. would make the game more fun

This is supposed to be a CRPG, not an adventure or fighting game.

*Sarcastic applause*

the date for the donation to JDAA hasn't passed yet. :rolleyes:

From the original:

There's been some confusion over the amount of money we're trying to raise, so I've edited this post to reflect what we're getting at. I take full responsibility for any confusion this has caused.

Bioware has invited Adria to the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in mid-May. They want her to be part of some super cool, exclusive Bioware/Microsoft shindig.

I don't need to tell you that E3 is the biggest expo in electronic entertainment, or that this would be wicked exposure for our little community. Plus, Adria would come back with all sorts of juicy first-hand info on what Bioware's got coooking.

Most importantly, however, this offer represents some well-deserved recognition for everything that Adria and Aaron have done for the KOTOR fan community, and by extension, Bioware.

So what's the problem? Money (isn't it always?). While Bioware are being more than generous by inviting Adria to the show, they aren't going to fly her to LA, put her up in a hotel, etc ...

Our goal is simple: Collect $2500 (US) - will it cost that much to send Adria to E3? Probably not, but read on to see our logic.

So now you're saying, "ok, Weas, whatever you say ... but what's this about kids with diabetes?" I'll tell you.

Later this summer (but much too late for E3), Aaron will have access to some money. When that time comes, Aaron is going to take the money he would have spent sending Adria to E3 and cut a cheque for an amount equal to what you guys donate to Adria's trip, and donate that to Juvenile Diabetes Research.

So, if we manage to raise $2500 to send Adria to LA, then a $2500 donation will be made this summer. The donation will be made on behalf on Kotorfanfic.com and will have the names of our members as the donators!

So, let's say we raise $2500, but it only costs $1000 to send Adria to E3. That leaves $1500, right? Well, Aaron will match the total donations ($2500) and add it whatever's left over, thus:

2. If we receive, for example, $3000 in donations, I will match the first $2500 & the additional $500 will be included in the donation. i.e, we're not pocketing anything."

So, this is your chance to not only send our illustrious leader to the biggest event in gaming, but also to help kids living with diabetes. If you've got a few bucks to spare, please go to the KFF.com homepage and use the "Donate Now" button (it's over on the left) and send it our way.

One final note: E3 begins on May 12, so Adria has to be in LA by then. We want to give her plenty of time to book a ticket so she won't get jacked by the airline. As a result, there is a deadline. All donations must be in by

it looks like this topic, which i even started, seems to going off topic because a certain group a people always want to talk about Adria Teksuni for some reason. could a mod just close this topic?

*Sarcastic applause*

the date for the donation to JDAA hasn't passed yet. :)

From the original:

it looks like this topic, which i even started, seems to going off topic because a certain group a people always want to talk about Adria Teksuni for some reason. could a mod just close this topic?

Someone brought up Adria here in this thread, probably from catching your signature line and you chose to respond with a baseless accusation about the real Adria.

Now you wonder why people want to talk to you about it. :)

You seem to be such good friends with the fake Adria here, always posting in agreement and such.

Wonder why that is... hmm.

Anyway, if you want folks to stop asking you, fix your signature.

Back on topic, I think a seperate playable character would be silly. All the dialouge would be meaningless.

I think concept art, extra music, animations, a hidden mini-game, etc. are fine unlockables even in an RPG.

It would be a poor game that needed gimmicks like that, to motivate players to complete the game. :)

The game (crpg's) should be able to offer rewards during play and offer a satisfying conclusion in the game.

Want extras ? buy a special/collectors edition.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Unlockables can be fun, but...*shrug* I'd rather the devs work on storyline and content.

like bioware did? :(:p:lol:

i think that there could be a few unlockables at the end, like the music, or maybe character profiles (like SC2), special weapons or the ability to start the game as a jedi once you beat the game to give it a replayable value.

Start the game as a Jedi?!?!?!

Do you want a game that has negative challenge to it?

no, i mean you can start off with a robe and a saber, cause you already beat it 1 way, know what i mean?

but why am i even saying this, cause we still really dont know when we will even get our saber. it could be 5 min into the game, or even 5 hours!