Anyone found the files / a way to boost the HP of enemies?

As the title says, I'm looking for a way to increase the health of enemies.

I know that it's level based, but there's gotta be somewhere a table with base values for every creature type...

If you happen upon it please let me know!

in characters.gamedatabundle

you'll have to go through each enemy one by one. search for them by name, i think the first one was Animat something. Once you find one they're all one after the other, so just find one (control + F "Xaurip" is good choice) and work you way through the list.

• 4 weeks later...

Did this yesterday owing to a REQ

https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/99

The scaling will affect how, for example, Furrante works

The MOD is simple, it doubles the base level of any NPC

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

Guest Psychovampiric Shield

You can edit gamedatabundle and change value of "HealthMultiplier" variable for given difficulty, for example for PotD change it from 1.25 to 1.45, or save attached file to ~/PoE2/game/PillarsOfEternityII_Data/override/DifficultyMod/gamedata/ and it MIGHT work.

For sake of science, I murdered an innocent NPC, and counted damage she had taken before she died, with and without edited file. Only then I realized she had constant recovery, which rendered perilously obtained data worthless. So you will have to verify whether it works or not yourself.

I know for sure that changing value of "AccuracyBonus" or "DefenseBonus" indeed changes PotD bonus NPCs get, in my case from 15 to 16 (not changed in attached file).

Since I know nothing about modding PoE, only inferred from mods of other people that the point is to copy part of JSON somewhere esle and edit it, I do not know whether it also breaks something.

Now what I would like to know is whether if there is some way to use expression with variable to set value of another variable. E.g. to set "AccuracyBonus",  to, say, level * 2, so that at (Watcher's) level 2, enemies would get +4 PoTD bonus, at level 10 +20 and at level 20 +40, so that difficulty would increase as the game would progress.

EDIT: oops, no attaching permitted. Nevermind, here is the file: http://massaraksh.net/poe/potdmod.gamedatabundle

Edited by Psychovampiric Shield

Now what I would like to know is whether if there is some way to use expression with variable to set value of another variable. E.g. to set "AccuracyBonus",  to, say, level * 2, so that at (Watcher's) level 2, enemies would get +4 PoTD bonus, at level 10 +20 and at level 20 +40, so that difficulty would increase as the game would progress.

There are various boolean operators - here's a random one I just grepped out...

"Conditionals": {
	"Operator": 0,
	"Components": [
		{
			"$type": "OEIFormats.FlowCharts.ConditionalCall, OEIFormats",
			"Data": {
				"FullName": "Boolean IsSkillValue(Guid, Guid, Operator, Int32, Boolean, Boolean)",
				"Parameters": [
					"b1a8e901-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
					"f5d2c2bf-1ffd-4741-b6d8-31ae01985d4b",
					"GreaterThanOrEqualTo",
					"3",
					"True",
					"False"
				],
				"UnrealCall": "",
				"FunctionHash": 193829831,
				"ParameterHash": 1920340589
			},
			"Not": false,
			"Operator": 0
		}
	]
},

So, in theory yep, you can do what you want

I've picked the functions out of the quests but they appear all over the place so my list is incomplete ATM.

I'm slowly creating a MySQL DB I'll release when it's more polished - it's useful already in tracking down what some DisplayName means or working out which one to search for. I've done 27 tables so far.

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks