Hi! I am thinking about making a Ranger (Ghost Heart) and Rouge Streetfighter build using blunderbusses.

U can get 50% recovery from ranger if u run and shoot, 50% recovery from being flanked with blunderbuss modal, dual wielding recovery and more.

What do u guys think, will this work, constantly running and shooting with insane recovery and if things get bad u just go invis or teleport to safety.

What do you mean by 50% when running and shooting? Shot on the Run? It decreases the hefty recovery malus you get when running - it doesn't reduce your normal recovery. I don't even know if you can reload while running. Blunderbusses have 0 recovery but reload instead.

Or did I misunderstand you?

Streetfighter's Heating Up works well with Powder Burns though.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

The Streetfighter speedup and dual wieldng + two weapon style make reloading blunderbusses a breeze though. So the initial idea is good. I just don't know how Shot on the Run behaves with guns. Maybe it has some value - I'd test it with the console if I were you. :)

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I was thinking of running this but I found ranger to be lacking in abilities other passives other than true flight. I settled on a devoted/streetfighter swashbuckler and it works pretty well so far. The fighter allows me to be tanky and gives me the critical damage to offset bounderbuss crit reduction, extra penetrations, and pretty solid tankyness since with a BB and using the modal I'm pretty much in melee range.

I'm about to hit 7 and get the armor piercing warrior which should be nice im just unsure of which rogue abilities are best to use with range weapons, I think maybe the smoke clouds but unsure yet still.

It just seems arpen is pretty good for the blunderbuss with how it works, I thought of using a bleakwalker paladin but it just seemed devoted was better.