Can I change forum display name?

OrpheusM

​Contacting an admin was probably the best way to go, but I suppose this will do as well - should get the attention of at least one of the moderators who will likely pass it on.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

​Contacting an admin was probably the best way to go, but I suppose this will do as well - should get the attention of at least one of the moderators who will likely pass it on.

Yes, the administrators of this this website are among the most responsive I've ever seen!

• Like 1

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Yes, the administrators of this this website are among the most responsive I've ever seen!

That's great news. I'm always loyal to the mods, but I definitely like mods that are as responsive as they can be.

Also, hello everyone. Just got my account validated.

Not that it really matters that much but the post you quoted contains a healthy dose of sarcasm. Marceror has a long standing feature request that got ignored so far. :)

In all fairness to the mods and administrators changing a display name is probably a lot easier to do than implement or change actual board features. I mean we've been living with this travesty of a quote function and WYSIWYG editor for a very, very long time now and I reckon if anything were to change THAT wold be the priority. Not a message telling everyone that you fixed your post. *shrug*

• Like 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Not that it really matters that much but the post you quoted contains a healthy dose of sarcasm. Marceror has a long standing feature request that got ignored so far. :)

In all fairness to the mods and administrators changing a display name is probably a lot easier to do than implement or change actual board features. I mean we've been living with this travesty of a quote function and WYSIWYG editor for a very, very long time now and I reckon if anything were to change THAT wold be the priority. Not a message telling everyone that you fixed your post. *shrug*

lol Alright. 

Still, the mods seem pretty chill, so I've got no problems with them.