Looking for a second playthrough build - Druid or Priest

First playthrough has been with a violent Orlan Swashbuckler. It's been fun but knowing how the new systems work (compared to PoE1) I want to roll something different for my comprehensive 2nd playthrough (i.e. all DLCs).

The single classes that catch my eye are:

1. Fury Druid

2. Priest of Wael

3. Shifter Druid

Going for a more peaceful playthrough.

Anyone have experience or thoughts on these? From both a combat and RP perspective. Thanks.

Shifter/assassin deals pretty good dps at-least in my current party on POTD. Currently   running Kaylon's build.

Sneak Attack + Deathblows + Deep Wounds + Dirty Fighting + Uncanny Luck + Improved Critical + Persistent Distraction + Greater Wildstrike coupled with dual wield, no recovery penalties from armor and claws upgraded for free to legendary level, free heals, no resources required

Stats 18 mig/per/int, 10dex/con,3res. 

Appreciate the responses. Going to go Shifter. I ran through BG2 first time with a Shapeshifter and was loads of fun if not a little underpowered late game so will enjoy playing a more powerful version. No healing for Fury is too much sacrifice ror me.

Ps was it Neverwinter Nights you could shift into a Mind Flayer and some other powerful nasties?

• Like 1