Maia, Powderhouse

Clawdius_Talonious

Question

So, I managed to deliver Maia's messages on a character who was right up to the end of the game on a Vallian playthrough. Knowing that Maia wouldn't like the next mission the Valians sent me on, I brought her back to the Brass Citadel and she left the party for a few days. I blew the powderhouse, and sailed off into the sunset. Maia did return, and she stays with my party, but she "wants to talk" and yet now when I click on her she just glares at me. I'm not sure that I expected to preserve Maia's relationship with the watcher or anything, but I know that this is some kind of bug. She'll even stay allied to me when I go to the Brass Citadel and the people there start openly attacking me as revenge for the powderhouse (the director said he had an alibi for me, why does everyone just know I was the culprit when someone else was confessing in open court? But that's more a writing oddity)

I think that should provide a simple solid repro, but if I need to attach a save I can, but I'll have to do it elsewhere because the file is 4.14mb. 

3 answers to this question