Nemnok (pet) is bugged

DaufII

Question

The Nemnok pet is bugged. His pet party wide effect has a duration attached to it. Unless this is intentional then his pet party wide effect is useless as it only lasts for 1.7 seconds.... I am attaching a screenshot of his "pet" screen to verify.

Please address in a future patch. Thanks

post-212426-0-12890900-1526766950_thumb.jpg

7 answers to this question

Yeah - I was really excited for Nemnok....and then I noticed that I didn't actually get an additional level 1 spell.

If you equip him quickly enough and then close out the inventory screen, you can see your extra spell for the whole second plus that you have it for.

Hello all!

I'll get this bugged up with high priority to fix. Please note there are a lot of things the devs are fixing at the moment, so its no guarantee itll be done, but I will do my best! Cause I agree, this buff sounds really great to use :)

Best,

-Caleb

• Like 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Hello all!

I'll get this bugged up with high priority to fix. Please note there are a lot of things the devs are fixing at the moment, so its no guarantee itll be done, but I will do my best! Cause I agree, this buff sounds really great to use :)

Best,

-Caleb

Thanks Caleb!  This is the first thing I bothered coming to the forums to post about, thanks for giving it your attention

fix for Nemnok, put in override folder , tell me the other buggy i give a check :p

https://mega.nz/#!ekh3hKzZ!eDg1137Zb-Nwv4XxlteKZfvMoPMB-qKK30XCTPYbG3g

Edited by kilay