Items Unequipping

Purudaya

Question

Items placed in slots unlocked by the Arms Bearer or Deep Pockets skills periodically unequip to the inventory. I have tried reproducing this (at first I thought it happened on area transition or rest, but that hasn't been the case) but can't for the life of me find a cause. 

It is frustrating, though, as it's something that rarely gets notice until combat has already started and you're without a crucial weapon set/consumable.

5 answers to this question

I can confirm this. It always happens with the third slot of Serafen.

As far as I can tell for Serafen it happens when I had him outside of my party, and the item is placed in his personal inventory when I get him back in the group.

• Like 1

I am proud to say that in our graduation yearbook, I was voted to be the most likely of my class to Communicate with Cows.

Did you know if you made a slingshot completely fashioned out of badgers and shot a peanut into outer space you could blow up the sun?

This happens with Main PC 3rd slot, and with Eder. I don't have a 3rd on others yet, so can't confirm if it is universal. It possibly happens during level up, or in the transition from being in dialogue back to free action.  It definitely has happened from the very start of opening up the 3rd weapon slot.  Items unequip and are moved to personal inventory.

I already have this listed on my thread, and devs are looking into my list.

It generally happens when you level up, and it happens regardless of how you unlocked the third (or fourth) weapon sets or extra quick item slots.

Thankfully it just dumps them into the characters personal inventory, rather than dropping them into your stash where it'll take you a month to find them again.

• Like 1

Aloth: "Vela, that's not a very nice word... Where did you learn that?"

Vela: "Uncle Serafen."

Aloth: "I see.. We'll just have to have a little chat then, wont we?"