can obsidian make re-roll reset the multi-class?

So you can't be one multi for better early game and then swap to another with better late game?

Else there might as well be an option to convert to Druid/Wizard when needed for them T9 spells.

Wow. The possibilities! You'll be able to tailor your character for each situation. There can be even an achievement: solve each quest with a different multiclass combo in a single playthrough ;)

• Like 1

I assume there is a technical reason. Like for example, maybe there are really three of each companion, and when you pick a class/multiclass, you get one of them. Switching would mean deleting your companion and giving you a "different" one.

As I recall, how companions would be classed/multiclassed was confirmed to us pretty late in development. Maybe they had to make the decision not to retrofit the reroll tool to accommodate it.

This is all my theory not based on any tweets or anything whatsoever.

So you can't be one multi for better early game and then swap to another with better late game?

Else there might as well be an option to convert to Druid/Wizard when needed for them T9 spells.

I actually wanted to reroll for companions.