What's your happiest ending?

So I finally finished my 2nd playthrough and compared to the 1st one, the ending is so much better. What's your "happy" ending so far for this game?

Discussion with Eothas

Choose to just be a witness and didn't ask Eothas to do anything. Last time I asked him to give people to accelerate the growth, people gets into terrible fight.

Faction-based

Choose no one and just set on my own. I failed ALL of their quests.All of my companions are happy about this choice.

Watershifter guild

trapped a portion of the dragon soul so the art of water shifting is still going strong.

Gullet

Because I asked the prince to help with the food, Gullet became a haven for the roparu.

Dawnstar guild

I told Laertharn to question his faith in Eothas and that the community is why they survive this long. They decide to band together and pick up the lantern to help sheperd the soul to the adra while waiting for the community to find a solution to the destruction of the wheel.

Eder

He gets to be a good uncle for Bearn.

Aloth

He decide that it's best to just let Leaden Key dissolve on their own instead of trying too hard to interfere.

Xoti

She has a crush with Eder and because I told Eder that Xoti has more than he glance at her for, he decide to give her a chance and they have a solid and long-lasting friendship together. She left her scythe by my door with a note for me to remember her by because she's commited to helping the soul and the living.

Pallegina

Because I sided with no one, Pallegina wasn't punished nor rewarded. She gets to meet Giacolo once or twice a year and it is says that the brotherhood get to see her smiling faintly once in a while.

Serafen

Best char is contented with my letting Remaro go. He sits down to have a toast with me and set sail to become a pirate that deals with foreign influence and slaves.

Maia

She voices how much she dislike about the underhanded methods the Ruatai were using and the top agrees that Ruatai should be about superior tactic. She is happy about it and want to see her brother again.

Tekehu

Tekehu decide to be independent so the Huana decide to band together and discover the way forward together. He later set sail and a new majest art piece could be seen on the ocean, praised by all from gullet to the palace of neketaka.

Sure the Huana and Ruatai are still fighting over Ukaizo but it's better to have them be at the deadlock instead of completely dominating the other, imo. Not to mention this seems like the happiest possible ending combination for all party member, depending on how you view Aloth's Ending. Sad ending for me because I still don't know how to get Serafen back in the mood for some bed times again after you trigger Crookspur related quests.

The only way to improve this ending is probably to flop Maia mission at Port Maje so the director and the storm speaker aren't assassinated.

Edited by Zeitzbach
  • Like 2

I got a really crappy ending in the one game I played , since I sided with furrante Princip by mistake... ;(

And some of the slider were bugged . 

So will report back when it's fixed... :grin:

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

I got a really crappy ending in the one game I played , since I sided with furrante Princip by mistake... ;(

I thought principi was going to be an okay choice because Serafen = pirate. Then it says Pallegina died because I sided with Aelys.

Nopenopenopenopenope. You are all on your own, pal. I'm sailing to Ukaizo without any of your permission and saying Maia is precious to me everytime they tell me to kick her off the team. Even outright gave the sword to the undead pirate so she can never be summoned again.

Edited by Zeitzbach
  • Like 1

I thought principi was going to be an okay choice because Serafen = pirate. Then it says Pallegina died because I sided with Aelys.

Nopenopenopenopenope. You are all on your own, pal. I'm sailing to Ukaizo without any of your permission and saying Maia is precious to me everytime they tell me to kick her off the team. Even outright gave the sword to the undead pirate so she can never be summoned again.

waitasecond...

doesn't that get you killed though ? if you give the sword to the Undead lady? I swore an oath..so though..I go insta-dead if I didn't bring it back... :unsure:

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

waitasecond...

doesn't that get you killed though ? if you give the sword to the Undead lady? I swore an oath..so though..I go insta-dead if I didn't bring it back... :unsure:

I picked the [Lie] Cut my hand.

I picked the [Lie] Cut my hand.

I'm SO gonna rat you out now!  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Elderly Hive Dweller