[bug] endless paladin aura effects and ending trainer effects

ObUser

Question

Hi

Short description. Main hero have two effects from paladin but no paladin in party. Also after some time teaching effects of trainers was dispelled.

Added link to saved game file. Game saved near of one trainer. Check effects of main hero and try to talk with teacher about skill teaching.

savegame:

upd: getting same bug with effect from Xoti lantern (10%+ magic resist effect) wich was added to all party members but after Xoti was removed from party effects was not dispelled from main hero and just stay in effects with base 10% value (not changing after readded Xoti).

Edited by ObUser

8 answers to this question

Found also another bug. In place where you encounter with Ranetti and he will give(or not) unique alcodagger to you. This dagger is placed in chest wich is always become closed after save and load. Player can raise 400 exp for open of this chest and after another load the chest will be closed again.

Here is savegame in location with this chest:

I have gotten the permanent buffs issues to go away by resting in an inn that gives you NO bonus.  Maybe that is a work around because it worked for me.

Have gun will travel.

I have gotten the permanent buffs issues to go away by resting in an inn that gives you NO bonus.  Maybe that is a work around because it worked for me.

Unfortunately, this doesn't work for me. The aura bug, at least for me, is tied to Pallegina's aura. I already posted this bug in another thread + savefile and screenshot of the problem. Now, two palain auras are stuck on 3 of my characters ...

Those bugs are really getting out of hand right now, so much that I'm considering to stop playing the game at all for the moment.

I had the same bug, but it can be fixed if you remove the passive aura from yourself and your companions  if need be by using the Unity console mod. Atleast that's how I fixed it. Another awesome thing is you can debug the dialogue aswell so if you're stuck on a quest it can help there aswell.

https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/2 

Thanks! But using the console would deactivate Steam achievements, right?

No, using this mod does not deactivate achievements, i'm pretty sure. You only deactivate achievements if you use the ''iroll20s'' thingy and type it in the console, while this mod operates differently.