[Bug] List of rogue bugs/issues found so far

dunehunter

Question

1. DoT breaks invisibility.

2. Persistent Distraction cause Distracted to anybody nearby, not only target your rogue engaged. So basically you can 'Flank' 8 enemy around you, how hilarious is this?

3. Persistent Distraction ends Perception affliction when rogue disengage. This is super annoying which cancels Blinded from Blinded strike.

4. Shadowing Beyond +50 deflection bonus ends as soon as coming out of invisible. Should it at least last 3 second to be consistent with Escape?

5. Backstab doesn't work with blunderbuss. This has been a issue for long time, when can this be addressed? I think it is really easy to fix this by give invisibility a delay window when rogue attacks.

6. Buff doesn't apply to invisible target, even within range. For example Devotion of Faithful will not affect invisible rogue even if it is in the range.

Edited by dunehunter
  • Like 4

14 answers to this question

Any love from @Cdiaz can take a look at these issues?

Hey man, sorry for the late reply. We are trying to cover a lot more social media venues that we kinda let slip so they had me bring them up to speed. But Ill be back on the forums more so now moving forward.

As far as all 6, I know for sure the blunderbuss (And I believe all ranged abilites) Are not triggering backstab and it is in, but the others I will investigate right now, and get all bugs in that need them :)

Again, my apologies!

EDIT: Sorry. 1 is also in and should already be fixed for our next upcoming patch!

• Like 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Try adding these to my list "Bug - Various I haven't seen listed so far", since it's being observed by devs.

If I can replicate them myself, or if enough others verify the same issues, I'll make sure I add them to the actual list.

...Never bothered to try "backstabbing" with a blunderbuss. I may have to try that, simply for comedic value.

Aloth: "Vela, that's not a very nice word... Where did you learn that?"

Vela: "Uncle Serafen."

Aloth: "I see.. We'll just have to have a little chat then, wont we?"

Dot no longer break invisibility in last beta patch (1.1). Tested with deep wound, toxic strike & arterial strike. Beware of grenades that leave an AOE, the persistant AOE break the invisibility (Don't think it's a bug, but just be cautious with attack that leave a persistant AOE).

But, the unique invisibility spell you can get is broken by DOT, look like it's a rogue ability fix but not an invisibility fix (don't know if potions works forgotten to test).

Pernicious cloud apply now the dot (a really small dot), but noticed the 1.1 introduce lot of UI bug, like all dot are showed at 0.0 dmg in the combat log, and some buff don't have character icon (repulsive visage).

Ring the bell one handed : It's more balance than bug, but the dot don't stack, making a full attack not great (poor dagger rogue), and the scalling is really low, +20% at level 20 for a multiclassed rogue? And the upgrade that just buff the duration is weak too, rogue should be about burst dmg, if you play a dual dagger build you're just better to use arterial strike x2 than loosing resources on ring the bell!

Shadowing beyong : Loosing invisibility remove the buff (but I haven't checked the character sheet, perhaps only the icon is removed?) Perhaps the ability should apply 2 separate buff : Have one invisibility buff and another for the deflection bonus so you can loose one without touching the other?

Edited by Takkik

Dot no longer break invisibility in last beta patch (1.1). Tested with deep wound, toxic strike & arterial strike. Beware of grenades that leave an AOE, the persistant AOE break the invisibility (Don't think it's a bug, but just be cautious with attack that leave a persistant AOE).

But, the unique invisibility spell you can get is broken by DOT, look like it's a rogue ability fix but not an invisibility fix (don't know if potions works forgotten to test).

Are you sure I am still breaking invis using DOT abilities. Perhaps the ones that kill invis for me are item related.

Are you sure I am still breaking invis using DOT abilities. Perhaps the ones that kill invis for me are item related.

Are you using the beta patch?

Some item like incendiary grenades creates an AOE field that count like an attack for it's duration, but the burning DOT after don't broke the invisibility for me. You should list the items/abilities that break invisibility so the dev can look at it.