Serefen ain't in the mood. How exactly do you fix this?

Stuck with this on my 1st playthrough and I still don't know how to fix this on the 2nd even if I try to do all the quest chain properly.

So Serafen isn't as happy anymore once he learns that Furrante been dealing with slaves and ask you to help. Once the quest activates, after you sleep with him, he is no longer in the mood anymore and no longer talks about the principi.

Even if you sack Furrante, kill the slavers and also sack Castol while at it, nothing improves. What exactly is required to fix this so he will start reciting poetry in my cabin again?

Stuck with this on my 1st playthrough and I still don't know how to fix this on the 2nd even if I try to do all the quest chain properly.

So Serafen isn't as happy anymore once he learns that Furrante been dealing with slaves and ask you to help. Once the quest activates, after you sleep with him, he is no longer in the mood anymore and no longer talks about the principi.

Even if you sack Furrante, kill the slavers and also sack Castol while at it, nothing improves. What exactly is required to fix this so he will start reciting poetry in my cabin again?

Didn't even know he ever would recite poetry, he didn't want to get down and dirty with me as I was a godlike! As if he was any better looking! In any case could just be a bug?

Didn't even know he ever would recite poetry, he didn't want to get down and dirty with me as I was a godlike! As if he was any better looking! In any case could just be a bug?

waiiiiiiiiit...he is gated ? to race? 

Ew man ....

I made an orlan..he better not hit on her !  :facepalm:

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

waiiiiiiiiit...he is gated ? to race? 

Ew man ....

I made an orlan..he better not hit on her !  :facepalm:

It might be more because I didn't do anything for the Principi and didn't complete some of the quests as I had a broken undercraft as well as went there before I was actually given a quest to go there. So I left that quest unfinished and although I had good approval with Serafen at the end of the game his genuine reason to turn down me flirting was because I was a godlike. Shooketh doesn't cover it!

• Like 1

You take that back.

ZCvhh90.png

And I do hope it's a bug. You can trigger it when Crookspur questline begin but you can never finish it. It's like his "Tell me about your childhood" dialogue that will never go away despite him already telling you about it if you finish his quest.

• Like 1

Guess he's part of the "missing dialogue" sad bug and it just affect his whole branch. After all, he also has no pitch-in dialogue like when you wake up after reuniting with your soul or after you meet Eothas and demand a fight.

I wonder if the way to get him back in the mood is to trigger a conversation with Master Kua or something before killing him.

Edited by Zeitzbach