So where do I find the swamp witch's grimoire? I found a bunch of swamp witches but they are druids so they don't drop any grimoires. I also found a brawler's grimoire which updated the quest while it is not on the to-find-list, is this quest bugged? Can some one just tell me where are these grimoires?

• Like 2
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Bottom right, top right and bottom left. Remember that the quest is rather buggy and the grimoire aren't guaranteed to drop. Best save before you kill the mages.

And the quest ends right there with no new conversation option. Just go ahead and fight Nemnok if you want and you will get a convo option to learn more about him.

Edited by Zeitzbach

Bottom right, top right and bottom left. Remember that the quest is rather buggy and the grimoire aren't guaranteed to drop. Best save before you kill the mages.

And the quest ends right there with no new conversation option. Just go ahead and fight Nemnok if you want and you will get a convo option to learn more about him.

Well, turns out the quest is bugged, that swamp witch won't drop her grimoire if she died during transformation :(

• 4 weeks later...

Well, turns out the quest is bugged, that swamp witch won't drop her grimoire if she died during transformation :(

I believe this has happened to me as well without knowing she was supposed to drop grimore. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, that's a problem. The easiest solution is to either use the cheat console or install the Unity mod so you can spawn them in your inventory. For the cheat console you'd need the item IDs, which I can probably dig up if you want 'em, but using the console means achievements would be disabled in that game.

I have another problem. Since the grimoires are not marked as a quest item, I think I have sold them, and cannot remember where.

Oh man, you can do that?

You might be out of luck on this playthrough without console commands or tracing your steps. :/