Major bug - kraken drops only one kraken eye!

mrmonocle

Question

My suspension of disbilef got hammered by this. Maybe it's a range in a droptable. Jokes aside, such important resources shouldn't be randomized, each eye is 15000 gold + components worth. Same with dragon's scales and flames. Each scale is 15000, each flame is 30000. One time i got 3 flames, another 4 flames.

It's not a MMO, why randomness when I can just reload and abuse?

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

4 answers to this question

there is another eye - you find it in an abandoned village in that big black island with hall of the unseen (southeast of neketaka)
since it takes two eyes for superb upgrade for one handed item, it does not matter if you have two or three

Hi mrmonocle,

This has been brought up in development, so trust me your argument is warranted. Ill get this in as a request from the community!

Best,

-Caleb

Can we get an event where our ship is actually attacked by a Kraken like shown on the loading screen and then harvest eyes from that? There are a few unique encounters on the sea and ones like fishing areas, etc.  and look like coral reefs.Can it be worked in like that so we can upgrade just 2-3 weapons max instead of just one weapon and just have a trophy kraken eye? Can the cost of the enchanting with it be lowered as an alternative since there is only one kraken in the game?