[Bug] The Cornett's Call / Dive to the Light (how get Cornett of the Depth?)

seed_ls

Question

Hi! I cant get Cornett of the Depths. I have 20 con and 7 surv and still  cant trigger "dive to light". Someone know what exacly stats need for dive? thx

Even more. with drugs and stat items i have 22 con, 14 perceprtion, 16 atlethics, 7 surv and still cant trigger that damn dive text.

Edited by seed_ls

13 answers to this question

Hi! I cant get Cornett of the Depths. I have 20 con and 7 surv and still  cant trigger "dive to light". Someone know what exacly stats need for dive? thx

Even more. with drugs and stat items i have 22 con, 14 perceprtion, 16 atlethics, 7 surv and still cant trigger that damn dive text.

Hm, that's odd, since I let Eder dive for it, and he did it no problem... and he had his base stats +1 Con or something like that.

I am having this problem too. Although I'm doing a solo play-through, do you need companions to trigger the 'dive to light'? I have the option, but every time I click it it just puts me back to the old city map and doesn't go through me doing the dive (and thus doesn't give me the conch).

• Like 1

Hi,

during discovering the old city i came across the sunk statue with bones around, after clicking on the water i see few options - inspect, inspect bones adn "dive to the light". the diving options dont do anything. it just kicks me out of the dialog and nothing happens. i was looking at some walkthroughs and ppl are normally able to dive into the water and to pick up something. but i am not able to do that. i even buffed myself (i have high alchemy skill) so i have like 17 perception ans 17+ constitution but the results are the same.

any help someone?

output_log.txt

I am having this problem too. Although I'm doing a solo play-through, do you need companions to trigger the 'dive to light'? I have the option, but every time I click it it just puts me back to the old city map and doesn't go through me doing the dive (and thus doesn't give me the conch).

same here... also playing solo

Don't know if this helps you guys but i couldn't retrieve it solo either, it would just kick me back to the game after selecting dive into the pool. Thought it might be a solo bug as i had previously got it, so i grabbed Maia to test and sure enough worked first go with a companion. Since there is no achieve for solo atm this could be a way to get the loot if you need it however most likely a solo bug that i hope is sorted fro TCS achievements.

• Like 2

I'm wondering if the patch broke it. I was able to get it on my first playthrough, but I can't this time for some reason.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

A few of these sequences don't work while solo.

- can't dive for the cornett of depths

- can't enter the well near the engwithan titan

- can't ambush the archers near crookspur

mostly unrelated: you can fire cannons at sea creatures without any cannons, costs nothing and you can kill the beasts. Used the Fonferrus.