Principi sen Patrena : remove both leaders

Remaro explain to us that the Principi will never be the same.

Both leaders seem corrupted. Any way to remove both of them from power ?

I found a note about Furrante and slave traffic. Any idea for Aeldys ?

Edited by Drabble

Why not? You can attack anyone in POE2 and there is even an ending slide with both of them dead and Two Eyed Pim taking the wheel by making transportation company out of Principi.

• Like 4

Why not? You can attack anyone in POE2 and there is even an ending slide with both of them dead and Two Eyed Pim taking the wheel by making transportation company out of Principi.

I hope you're happy. You've just condemned both of them to death in all my future games.

Cleaning up the Deadfire, one pirate at a time :skull:

• Like 8

No joke? This is actually a thing?

Well then, corès Furrante!

• Like 1

Pirates will always be pirates. Furrante is the only one really dealing in slavery because Principi bans slavery but anyone can lie and go back on their words if they think it's fun for them.

So having killed Hazanui by rejecting RDF quest, it's good that Aeldys popped up as my enemy in my "Screw everyone" choice so that means One-eye Prim will get to be the leader.

Pirates will always be pirates. Furrante is the only one really dealing in slavery because Principi bans slavery but anyone can lie and go back on their words if they think it's fun for them.

So having killed Hazanui by rejecting RDF quest, it's good that Aeldys popped up as my enemy in my "Screw everyone" choice so that means One-eye Prim will get to be the leader.

tis one-eye prim..(no idea who he is)...is he better then Aeldys and furrant or just the same ...or worse? 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Seriously?

That's hilarious.

tis one-eye prim..(no idea who he is)...is he better then Aeldys and furrant or just the same ...or worse? 

A9renG1.jpg

The guy in a nutshell.

• Like 2

A9renG1.jpg

The guy in a nutshell.

Soooooo...he is more like the Valliant then ? Ew...

How about Aeldys , is she better then furrante? I mean..I know she give me a quest to get some slaves out..

But......other then that ? 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

If I recall correctly, Serafen mentions that she hunted down the last crew that ran out on her for being too brutal and turned their gutted corpses into lampposts - the "Dead Lights" of the Deadlight Fort - to have them serve as equal parts warning and a morbid joke.

So, yeah. A very well-adjusted lady overall.

• Like 5

If I recall correctly, Serafen mentions that she hunted down the last crew that ran out on her for being too brutal and turned their gutted corpses into lampposts - the "Dead Lights" of the Deadlight Fort - to have them serve as equal parts warning and a morbid joke.

So, yeah. A very well-adjusted lady overall.

Ah! I like her already!

Thank you for the help  :yes:

Elderly Hive Dweller

Didn't like Furrante because of his dealings with the slavers, but then I read Pallegina's ending slides where you side with the Principi:

Furrante's ending: Pallegina is banished from the brotherhood (again!), but since Furrante is not interested in pushing the Company from Deadfire, she's readmitted.

Aeldys' ending: Pirates attack all merchant ships in Deadfire, Pallegina is banished from the brotherhood, then assigned to guard the most vulnerable trading routes, and some time after she goes down with one of the ships she was guarding.

So it's not like I was going to side with the Principi in my canon playthrough anyway, but still it's bye-bye Aeldys for me after reading that.

Edited by CaptainBiscuit

Didn't like Furrante because of his dealings with the slavers, but then I read Pallegina's ending slides where you side with the Principi:

Furrante ending: Pallegina is banished from the brotherhood (again!), but since Furrante is not interested in pushing the Company from Deadfire, she's readmitted.

Aeldys ending: Pirates attack all merchant ships in Deadfire, Pallegina is banished from the brotherhood, then assigned to guard the most vulnerable trading routes, and some time after she goes down with one of the ships she was guarding.

So it's not like I was going to side with the Principi in my canon playthrough anyway, but still it's bye-bye Aeldys for me after reading that.

good to know...although from seeing that , it confirm that my game was bugged like hell . 

I sided with Furrante by mistake..and yeah..she got a happy ending anyway . 

can't wait for the patch! I wanna play!  :w00t:

Elderly Hive Dweller

Apparently if you got rid of Furrante and then kill Aeldys at Ukaizo, there's really no talking about Principi.

What if you kill Aeldys as requested, then return and kill Furrante? 

Pim should even be in the room, as he scolds you for supporting Aeldys, but doesn't join in the fight. 

Magran's fire casts light in Dark Places...

I think somebody should just try killing Furrante and Aeldys and then going to Ukaizo to see the ending slides to try it out.

I'm going to try that in my current playthrough. I'm just not sure whether to kill them after getting the ghost ship, or before I go off to snag it.

I think somebody should just try killing Furrante and Aeldys and then going to Ukaizo to see the ending slides to try it out.

I'm going to try that in my current playthrough. I'm just not sure whether to kill them after getting the ghost ship, or before I go off to snag it.

Try killing them both ways and also try siding with another faction after killing them.

Wasn't the objective to get the Pim ending card? Likely as not you would need the Hangman for that. 

You get pirates ending slides even by siding with other factions.