Yes, but I don't see the point with 3 jibes in a row. May as well just sit still or do something else while waiting.

At the end of the day, though, it's pretty easy to win these fights, at least from Dhow upwards, so it's really more about how people prefer to do it rather than whether you can win or not.

Yes, but I don't see the point with 3 jibes in a row. May as well just sit still or do something else while waiting.

At the end of the day, though, it's pretty easy to win these fights, at least from Dhow upwards, so it's really more about how people prefer to do it rather than whether you can win or not.

Its not three jibes in a row, its showing the three turns that it takes to do a jibe ......

You fire portside , then do a jibe, then hold or half sail for a turn, then fire starboard, then do a jibe, then hold or half sail for a turn, then fire portside .....

Its nine turns between firing the same cannons and takes eight turns to reload.

Edited by KDubya

also, i've found pushing full sails instead of holding seems to increase accuracy almost as well as holding, without making you a sitting duck.

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns