Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Official Characters and Romance Thread (Spoiler Version) Part Two

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
643 replies to this topic

morhilane

morhilane

Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 1131 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Maia trying to romance me directly after the assassination of the queen, between all those corpses, was the weirdest thing ever.

That...actually sound like something Maia would do.

I <3 Maia.

• Mikeymoonshine and JustACat like this

Aridea

Aridea

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
Honestly Maia is the only companion I am genuinely afraid of. Even Pallegina feels harmless in comparison. :D
  • Ryz009 and Noctoi like this

Sylph_14

Sylph_14

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I need to spend more time with Maia :( not much room for her in my group as my Watcher is already a ranger.

• Aridea likes this

Seidhe

Seidhe

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 32 posts

So there I was, wandering around with my companions... when Xoti starts up some party banter with my Watcher. There hasn't really been much between them in terms of dialog since Xoti got together with my Watcher, so I was curious to see where this was going.

Xoti: "Did I tell you? You were in my dreams last night, Watcher."

I'm like ohhhh!  :D

Xoti: "You were on your knees. Before my god. And I couldn't stop screaming."

.... D:

Oh Xoti. 

• Yria, JustACat, Madrigaelle and 4 others like this

E.RedMark

E.RedMark

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 672 posts

hearing about what Éder say about Orlan...Tsk Tsk..... :facepalm:

Anyway...this.....remind me of that  :lol:

tumblr_oltzu64kEw1rb6ve3o1_r1_500.png

• AndreaColombo, Andraste, JustACat and 2 others like this

E.RedMark

E.RedMark

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 672 posts

found these.....if anyone like  :biggrin:

1504660012843.gif

tumblr_p67hyoLmit1tzjf5po2_400.gif

tumblr_p8or149SBn1ri36afo1_250.gif

tumblr_p8heq3EpG81ri36afo1_250.gif

• ShadySands and Noctoi like this

arober

arober

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 53 posts

I've just had the scene where Xoti loses her crap on Pallegina for saying she'd not super fond of the gods.

I hadn't liked Xoti before that.

I think she's gonna have some fun wandering around the Port Maje marketplace during all my subsequent playthroughs because girl be crazy.

E.RedMark

E.RedMark

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 672 posts

considering who Pallagenia work for...me think it's the other way around  :lol:

arober

arober

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 53 posts

idk, at least I like Pallegina, she's a gorgeous, feathery badass who has long ago ran out of ****s to give.

Xoti's... also on the ship, I guess...

• JustACat and Noctoi like this

E.RedMark

E.RedMark

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 672 posts

idk, at least I like Pallegina, she's a gorgeous, feathery badass who has long ago ran out of ****s to give.

Xoti's... also on the ship, I guess...

Oh..

didn't mean anything . You can like whoever you want . 

Just personally , I find pallagina kinda of an ass . And I do love Xoti . 

I understand why Pallagina hate the gods and everything . But the fact remain , she work for the devil regardless . (In my opinion that is) .

In comparaison , Xoti is a saint . She is trying to do good (well unless you push her to do bad) . 

I still like Pallagina as a character , it just if I were to choose who to save ? she will lose . 

arober

arober

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 53 posts

Oh..

I understand why Pallagina hate the gods and everything . But the fact remain , she work for the devil regardless . (In my opinion that is) .

In comparaison , Xoti is a saint . She is trying to do good (well unless you push her to do bad) . 

I still like Pallagina as a character , it just if I were to choose who to save ? she will lose . 

I didn't mean anything by anything as well, no worries. :)

Xoti so far infuriates me. I guess it'll be different once I RP a different personality on my next playthrough. And once a patch, hopefully, fixes the relationship progression.

Seidhe

Seidhe

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 32 posts

I think part of my fondness of Xoti is that I like her voice actress, Laura Bailey. Even with that wild southern accent, I find her character to be endearing. But yeah, my character isn't particularly fond of the gods, so it's usually a groan when she starts on about Gaun. I'm still in Act 1, so I'm hoping there's some way to either nudge her against them, or at very least make her question them, similar to Eder. But I'm not sure where the story goes with Eothas, so I guess I'll see.  :sweat:

• Noctoi likes this

E.RedMark

E.RedMark

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 672 posts

Oh..

I didn't mean anything by anything as well, no worries. :)

Xoti so far infuriates me. I guess it'll be different once I RP a different personality on my next playthrough. And once a patch, hopefully, fixes the relationship progression.

yeah..the flag are messed up..

take the outbrust of Xoti against Pallagina ? I never got what Pallagina said . 

I still sided with Xoti..don't judge me..I'm weak....

arober

arober

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 53 posts

I think part of my fondness of Xoti is that I like her voice actress, Laura Bailey. Even with that wild southern accent, I find her character to be endearing. But yeah, my character isn't particularly fond of the gods, so it's usually a groan when she starts on about Gaun. I'm still in Act 1, so I'm hoping there's some way to either nudge her against them, or at very least make her question them, similar to Eder. But I'm not sure where the story goes with Eothas, so I guess I'll see.  :sweat:

I found Xoti to be very endearing at the beginning. And I will admit that what soured me on her was the fact that she seemed to think she was in a love triangle with the Watcher and Eder when neither was actually interested in her. Which was probably the bugs. 

Doesn't change the fact that I gave her the boot as soon as Maia and Pallegina became available, because hello, sane ladies who kick ass.

• JustACat likes this

morhilane

morhilane

• Members
  • 1131 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Doesn't change the fact that I gave her the boot as soon as Maia and Pallegina became available, because hello, sane ladies who kick ass.

Maia and Pallegina...sane?

Bouahahahahahahaha

• Ryz009 and Noctoi like this

Ryz009

Ryz009

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Maia and Pallegina...sane?

Bouahahahahahahaha

Lmao I did a double take too.

Skazz

Skazz

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Pallegina's reactions to harmless expressions of faith remind me of angry internet atheists who are eager to remind everyone that DAE STUPID SKY FAIRY DOESN'T REAL.

I like her, but even if gods in Eora aren't really gods, she really should find some less obnoxious outlets for her disappointment.

Like I dunno, knitting.

Or maybe kayaking.

Edited by Skazz, 19 May 2018 - 07:53 AM.

• Baltic, Murp and Ryz009 like this

E.RedMark

E.RedMark

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 672 posts

Pallegina's reactions to harmless expressions of faith remind me of angry internet atheists who are eager to remind everyone that DAE STUPID SKY FAIRY DOESN'T REAL.

I like her, but even if gods in Eora aren't really gods, she really should find some less obnoxious outlets for her disappointment.

Like I dunno, knitting.

Or maybe kayaking.

or make her baby sit all them pet we find along the way  :lol:

morhilane

morhilane

• Members
  • 1131 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Like I dunno, knitting.

Or maybe kayaking.

Edér would be jealous...

• Noctoi likes this

E.RedMark

E.RedMark

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 672 posts

Like I dunno, knitting.

Or maybe kayaking.

Edér would be jealous...

he can help... :w00t:  and stay behind ! 

• JustACat likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users