Need help in removing subclass penalty and modify ship stats

Anybody know how or where to remove subclass penalty? I been looking all over the game data folder but still don't know how or where to modify such change.

I know that i needed to change some number in ships.gamedatabundle to modify ship stats (HP, sail speed, medicine, ship repair), my question is which ship am i suppose to change? Example of this are SHP_Junk_Backer_1, SHP_Junk_Base, SHP_Junk_Doryga etc... Which ship should i modify to only affect my ship and not the enemies ship?

one way to check which is the right ship is to check the ones in the trader tables?

if its in the trader's table its prolly the right ship

as for removing the subclass penalties, well u quite simply cant for some(such as ghost heart ranger) but for the ones that just change a stat or cost or whatever u can usually find it in the status.gamedatabundle

tho not everything is in there, for example the beckoner subclass gets a variant of the summon abilities that have shorter base duration so u'd have to manually change the duration of each

basically, some subclasses can be fixed with minor changes in 1 file, others require extensive editing in multiple files

Nice try but no dice, when i try to mod it that way i got an error saying that it can't load up map info and move me to the main menu every time. I try to change the duration of those status to 0 and see if they work, wish me luck.

The easiest way to remove the confuse would probably be removing the status effect entry for confuse from "Frenzy_Berserker" and the corresponding upgrades.

"32ba648f-2aaf-4301-b4af-7f4fc3a6dbfb" is the id for the baseline confusion effect (Frenzy_SE_BerserkerConfused). Blood Frenzy, Spirit Frenzy, Blood Storm, and Spirit Tornado all have their own version defined separately; removing these entries from the status effect lists of the corresponding abilities should prevent confusion without causing other side effects..