What you did today

Gorth

Gone skiing again. I have improved my skills and passed to piste 3 today. 2 weeks ago I had fell 3 times on that pist and injured my left ribs and medial muscules of my right knee, but today I have not fell down again. I must say that my new skiing set really makes skiing easier. It is head power jacket. The former were for rent and old. I have newly bought the head set and am happy with it, but learning skiing with old skis makes it easier to use the new ones as well.

The rest of my day is the same with yesterday. I have finished titus movie and done the same.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

GTX4xx comes out on Friday, so if you do nVidia you might want to wait...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Meh, they're out of my price-range. :o

They were rumoured to go for $700.. this is actually a bargain!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Found another long distant friend on social networks. I'm wondering why I'm always the one who goes out to find these people, not the other way around. Maybe because I wasn't as important to them as they were to me, more than likely. Oh well.

Meh, they're out of my price-range. :ermm:

They were rumoured to go for $700.. this is actually a bargain!

The new rumor is $380 for the 470... Which is actually not that bad of a rip-off...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

After waking up at about 12:45 pm, gone skiing again. 1 time from the piste1 one and the 1 time from piste 3 and continued through piste1 again. Then came to my restroom, after eating, played some fifa 08 and started surfing the net.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

I spent about a grand on PC parts, that's a good thing though as I've been needing a better system... :biggrin:

That's the only reason I can't justify buying PC for gaming. Spending 1k on a computer just to play video games (unless you are doing some sort of editing and need a system for that) seems a little ridiculous to me. Cost efficiency is the reason I play consoles now. I'm not trying to start a flamewar, just making the observation that, even if you only upgrade once every 5 years (which I doubt), I still only pay $400 for a console.

Sitting in this chair day on day has finally driven me mad. I just spent ten minutes trying to 'Wimoweh' to myself, doing all the parts including the falsetto - which I managed tolerably well.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I spent about a grand on PC parts, that's a good thing though as I've been needing a better system... :)

That's the only reason I can't justify buying PC for gaming. Spending 1k on a computer just to play video games (unless you are doing some sort of editing and need a system for that) seems a little ridiculous to me. Cost efficiency is the reason I play consoles now. I'm not trying to start a flamewar, just making the observation that, even if you only upgrade once every 5 years (which I doubt), I still only pay $400 for a console.

Well this was a total upgrade -id est the case, PSU, monitor, etc.- so it was a bit more expensive than a normal one, but, yes, if you want to game on the cheap consoles offer a nice option for those who want to spend ~$250-400. Still, I like PC gaming more and 1k is not that much if you're dividing it out over a few years -upgrading parts over time- or only dropping that once and awhile -every 3-5 years for a total upgrade-. :sweat:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Because of the forum here, I went to bed at about 3:00 am and so, woke up lately at about 12:00 am. After lunch I've gone skiing again and retuned about 5:00pm. After dinner came to here again after reading some newspaper sites on the net.

The Illuminator

Text conversation I had before my phone officially went off the deep end and screen died. Very sad turn of events. :'(

unfamiliar number area code manhattan, new york: Hey its me Jackie..how r u? its was nice seeing u again..thanx 4 signing me our pic it was an honor..remember on nov 14.backstage, Pacquiao asked me 2 take a pic wit him.he signed it in nyc last jan. anyways,r u going to 2 be the referee 4 the mosley vs mayweather? please say yes i want 2 c u in action again!

me: wrong number

her: no its not...Fine, its clear 2 me, u dont want 2 talk 2 me..its better that way.. because ur a good person..yeah and im a bad girl..u dont have 2 worry..because i wont get near u again..

me: I'm sorry i tried to lie the thing is i havent been able to stop thinking about you since we met but iv been hurt so many times i didnt want to let you in because i was scared im sorry i really like you but i want to take it slow like anal third date slow

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Got a bit surly this morning after thinking about... well technically he's my brother but I don't consider him such. Mainly because he's the type that'll ask something and never reciprocate and he shows no respect to those who he considers beneath him. He's yelled at me about being to loud when he's trying to sleep, and ordered me to turn the volume down, then never done anything similar when I mention it. And now he seems pissed that I've "grown a spine" and decided that if he doesn't want to show respect I won't either.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Is it just me or is Sluggo speaking some Youth argot in those texts?

EDIT: I cooked a huge pile of garlic-licious pasta and drank a light ale while ringing round old friends and chatting nonsense. I even rang up an old ex of mine, who informed me that singing extensively to myself is an old habit, not a new one. I have decided to be pleased by this.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

So my friend just told me she was molested as a kid... How in the **** do I respond to that?

On a more positive note, I'm packing for PAX...

So my friend just told me she was molested as a kid... How in the **** do I respond to that?

You support her, dude. You listen. Just like what Hades is saying. Be there for her if she needs / wants to talk about it. You don't have to respond, sometimes a hug is the best thing you can give a person.

Ok, relationship advice from me seems a little hypocritical at the moment.

I went to work today, then I had a session with the counselor immediately afterwards. I just walked in the door when my parents called to check up on me. We talked for a while, but after having to speak pretty much non stop for two hours, there's not a lot left to say.

Now I can finally focus on important things, like supper.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.