[1.1beta] Party A.I. Not Using Abilities

GuyNice

Question

14 answers to this question

have we checked the maia and her ranger spells + pet abilities?

Not sure if I understood the question, but Maia's A.I. also doesn't activate any abilities for me. The same as the other companions (and Watcher).

I have had the same problem.  AI stopped working on Aloth.

I had a really simple AI set, something like..

Self:  Hp below 75%                             Second wind

Always true                                           Spirit shield                   120 reset timer

Always true                                           Mirrored image              120 reset timer

It wouldn't work at all for hours.  I'm sure it's probably related to the new auto attack options.  It's working now though, not sure what fixed it.

Edited by Climhazzard

have we checked the maia and her ranger spells + pet abilities?

Not sure if I understood the question, but Maia's A.I. also doesn't activate any abilities for me. The same as the other companions (and Watcher).

yup thats what I meant, Maia not using her abilities or her pet on any of the conditions

This seems to be happening for me with anybody that I remove from my party and then add back to it. It's currently happening on Aloth, Tekehu, and Serafen. But everyone I've kept in my party constantly (Eder, Xoti, Maia) seems to be working fine. I haven't tested this really so it's only an observation/hunch on my part. Might have something to do with your inactive party members getting a different AI package when they fight in the ship boarding battles, or something?

This seems to be happening for me with anybody that I remove from my party and then add back to it. It's currently happening on Aloth, Tekehu, and Serafen. But everyone I've kept in my party constantly (Eder, Xoti, Maia) seems to be working fine. I haven't tested this really so it's only an observation/hunch on my part. Might have something to do with your inactive party members getting a different AI package when they fight in the ship boarding battles, or something?

Can confirm that AI stopped working after I swapped party members

Can confirm that AI stopped working after I swapped party members

Now that you mention it, I recall swapping Aloth out of my party to train up my out of party members for ship battles, so that could have been the cause of my issues as well.