Patch Preview for 1.1.4.3 (Now Live)

Hey everyone!

We will be having another update soon to address the two issues below! We shall update you all when the patch goes live. 

Top Community Issues

These are issues you have all helped to bring to our attention. We can't thank you enough for your feedback on the game! These two issues have been the most discussed here on the forum and these will be fixed when 1.1.4.3 goes live!

Kyra - Purge Undead progression break

• Fixed a progression break that would occur when using Kyra's Purge Undead power.

Approach to Thistletop Goblin + Garrison progression break

• Fixed a progression break that would occur when encountering Goblins in Approach to Thistletop at the Garrison.

As always, please let us know your feedback on this patch and let us know of any issues you run across while playing Pathfinder Adventures over in our Technical Support Forum

• Like 1

Will the fix for Kyra's power bug also unlock games that are locked because of this bug? (And unlock them so that they can be played from that point, not unlocked by deleting the game). It's great to know that you know there's a bug and that you intend to fix it, but it's now October 24 and I still have a locked game 3 days after this announcement.

Will the fix for Kyra's power bug also unlock games that are locked because of this bug?

That looks to be the case. From elsewhere in the forum:

Same issue here. Will the patch fix a stuck game or do we need to delete it? I'm on an iPad2 in story mode. Shame too, it is the only party I have with all the scenarios on all levels completed. :(

The fix will allow you to continue play (as the buttons will work)

Hey guys,

We apologies the you are unable to forfeit the issue with Kyra in Story Mode. Sometimes fixes may not always correct the issue while it is already active. To get out of that game state, you will  have to delete your save to continue. Fear not, you will not lose any progress with your characters. The good news is that cause of the bug is fixed, so you won't come across this issue with Kyra again.

Deleting a save without losing any progress:

1. Close the game
  2. Relaunch Pathfinder Adventures
  3. Tap on Story
  4. Delete the affected save
  5. Make a new party
  6. Tap on the Experience Button
  7. Reform your party

Hope that helps! Again we apologies for the inconvenience.

Found a bit of a work around. Start a new game and take it to the preview (after the dialog). Then exit to the main menu and load your frozen game. It should load at the end of Kyra's turn. Be aware if it works the undead creature may be at the top of her deck.

• Like 3

Hello Aarik,

I still have the Kyra bug in quest mode. I cannot choose forfeit before or after the heal/continue choice.

FYI I'm running on an iPad mini with the patch installed.

Is there another way to restart the quest mode? I don't mind restarting or forfeiting the current quest. I would like to keep my experienced chars however.

Thanks

Found a bit of a work around. Start a new game and take it to the preview (after the dialog). Then exit to the main menu and load your frozen game. It should load at the end of Kyra's turn. Be aware if it works the undead creature may be at the top of her deck.

It really worked! Thanks!

• Like 1

Hello Aarik,

I still have the Kyra bug in quest mode. I cannot choose forfeit before or after the heal/continue choice.

FYI I'm running on an iPad mini with the patch installed.

Is there another way to restart the quest mode? I don't mind restarting or forfeiting the current quest. I would like to keep my experienced chars however.

Thanks

Hey Spellbane,

Quest mode saves are stored on the device locally. Do remove the quest mode save, you will have to uninstall and reinstall the game. 

Hello,

I had the Kyra - Purge Undead issue.  My party was on Adventure Deck 4: Fortress of the Stone Giants.   I tried this fix:

Hey guys,

We apologies the you are unable to forfeit the issue with Kyra in Story Mode. Sometimes fixes may not always correct the issue while it is already active. To get out of that game state, you will  have to delete your save to continue. Fear not, you will not lose any progress with your characters. The good news is that cause of the bug is fixed, so you won't come across this issue with Kyra again.

Deleting a save without losing any progress:

1. Close the game
  2. Relaunch Pathfinder Adventures
  3. Tap on Story
  4. Delete the affected save
  5. Make a new party
  6. Tap on the Experience Button
  7. Reform your party

Hope that helps! Again we apologies for the inconvenience.

It worked for me.

Edited by Valthanis

Want to say this fix worked for me too. However, I had completed all of Hook Mountain Massacre on Legendary, but only up to Heroic was saved. Might this be a bug as well?

Check whether you still have the Legendary Rewards for the APs that you completed. If you have them then progress has not been lost - it's just that the UI is really bad at showing your progress. You should be able to create a party from any combo of characters that have completed a scenario at Legendary and find that when you go back to the Scenario you have Heroic complete and Legendary is available for a repeat (which is by design).

(I believe, though haven't tested, that the character with the highest degree of completion determines the completion level of the party from the point of view of what you get access too, not sure how it affects Legendary Completion Rewards though)