Game breaking bug - Quest mode unavailable

Narkon27

Question

Today I purchased the character pack and I spent a few hours leveling some of the characters doing quests. That until a few minutes ago when the game froze. The team I had was Valeros (17), Merisiel (17), Lini (8), Sajan (4). This was the first quest Sajan did after I was forced to delete him because he missed an upgrade after the team won while he was dead.

So the leveling screen shows up and after I get the ally reward for Sajan and the Card reward for Lini and Sajan, it is the turn for Merisiel's and Valeros' rewards, but when I choose a character (any of the two, it doesn't matter) I see some sprinkles from the top and the game freezes. The only way to get out is to foribly shut it down as nothing else works.

And as of this moment I am locked out of Quest mode. I don't even know if there is a way around it,or even if reinstalling can fix this bug, but I assume it will require a patch. This is so disappointing after I spent 10k gold for the new characters and Deck C. The game is a huge mess right now. Encountering bug after bug is ruining the experience. I have to wonder why was it released in this crippled state.

I have included 3 images that show the states it goes through before it freezes.

post-163115-0-67235800-1464049308_thumb.jpg

post-163115-0-59657300-1464049309_thumb.jpg

post-163115-0-42342500-1464049312_thumb.jpg

5 answers to this question

Locked out as it pressing quest mode on main screen doesn't get you back into quest mode ?

Anyway check here for a similar post to yours with Dev reply

No, no locked out in that sense, but it is essentially the same. Every time time I enter quest mode, I go to the reward screen, where the game freezes when it gets to the point where Valeros and Merisiel attempt to get their rewards. Basically, I can enter quest mode, but I can't start a new quest because the previous is not finished.

Edited by Narkon27

Check the Dev reply which include a link to some workaround see if it works

Thank God it worked. After I get the second series of rewards for LIni and Sajan, and before I press the blue arrow to move to the rewards for Merisiel and Valeros, I had to switch to Valeros or Merisiel. Selecting one of those two seems to solve the problem. Oh, I also chose weapons as rewards for both Sajan and Lini. If it happens again the characters level up together, I will choose something else to see if this is related to the bug.

Edited by Narkon27