Barriers left on top will no longer trigger on explore.

Splutty

Question

Collapsed ceiling blocks all further progress.

I got it on one character (2 character party) who could never do it, failed, it goes face up on the deck.

Moved my other character (who can actually defeat barriers) into the location, and consequently no exploration works anymore, no roll to defeat triggers.

Other things such as heals, healing potions, giving cards, and ending turn all work. Exploration is completely gone, though.

4 answers to this question

Collapsed ceiling blocks all further progress.

I got it on one character (2 character party) who could never do it, failed, it goes face up on the deck.

Moved my other character (who can actually defeat barriers) into the location, and consequently no exploration works anymore, no roll to defeat triggers.

Other things such as heals, healing potions, giving cards, and ending turn all work. Exploration is completely gone, though.

It's a visual bug/bad design decision. You have to manually drag and release the Barrier from the top of the Location Deck to the upper right side of you screen. Once released there, the Barrier will trigger the encounter.

At any rate, the Devs are aware of the issue and are giving it consideration.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

I've noticed the exact same thing, while normally you can tap the top card of the deck to explore it, when collapsed ceiling is on top, you actually have to drag it down to encounter it. So it's quite easy to not realize this and feel stuck.

• Like 1