QTE bug in abortion clinic does not allow me to progress

scytherz

Question

No amount of button presses on the third sequence will stop what happens in the video from happening. I don't ever get the warning to change, so right clicking does nothing. It just carries on, sucks it up, and sends me to the death screen.

2 answers to this question

Pure speculation from the video above but, It seems you are just clicking Left Mouse and letting go once the animation changes. You need to hold Left Mouse the entire time once you start the vacuum sequence and then you will get the prompt to Right Click to progress to the next section. 

For reference, these are the sequence of events for the vacuum section:

STEP 1

Hold Left (Left-Click) and then eventually press Right (Right-Click) when  you see prompt.

STEP 2

Hold Right (Right-Click) and then eventually press Left (Left-Click) when  you see prompt.

STEP 3

Hold Left (Left-Click) and eventually press Right (Right-Click) when  you see prompt.

Wow! That actually worked. It just seemed last time nothing was happening when you held down the left click, so I simply let go!

Thank you :)

Pure speculation from the video above but, It seems you are just clicking Left Mouse and letting go once the animation changes. You need to hold Left Mouse the entire time once you start the vacuum sequence and then you will get the prompt to Right Click to progress to the next section. 

For reference, these are the sequence of events for the vacuum section:

STEP 1

Hold Left (Left-Click) and then eventually press Right (Right-Click) when  you see prompt.

STEP 2

Hold Right (Right-Click) and then eventually press Left (Left-Click) when  you see prompt.

STEP 3

Hold Left (Left-Click) and eventually press Right (Right-Click) when  you see prompt.

Twitter: @robyatadero