All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Rebel Moon part 2. Glorious visuals. Even dodgier plot, character development jumps, and tactical nonsense. I want to like what these very good actors are doing, but what they seem to be stuck working with is such a pile of drek... I honestly wonder how the director's cut is going to actually provide some semblance of meaning to the whole thing, and does sheer curiosity of this train wreck inspire me to lose 5 odd hours of my life watching the combined version when it's released later?
  4. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Postponed the new playthrough indefinitely and went to kill the offline Ur-Dragon with my max level PC and without any preparation or memory how to play. Posting under the spoiler tag, because the game is being played, and seeing and fighting the Ur-Dragon for the first time is quite exciting. Less so for the 16th, but still fun.
  5. I've gotta kidnap this thread for a bit, because I can't figure out where to whinge about this where noone but Gorth will hear it Leman Russ went from the Chapter Master of the 4th founding chapter Space Wolves who had to be fitted with a cybernetic breathing apparatus after his lungs were damaged by acid and who wrote the Codex Astartes to a First Founding Primarch who had perfectly functioning lungs and opposed the Codex Astartes. The Emperor went from being entombed on the throne due to old age and the burden of running the Imperium to the whole Horus story. In addition, early works implied he still gave orders from the throne. Orks went from being marsupials who reproduced with pouches at the end of their life cycle to fungus who reproduced through spores. Daemon Princes went from being stronger than Greater Daemons to weaker than them. I dunno why it was changed like that to be honest. Squats went from being vassal client states of the Imperium in Rogue Trader to being a seperate empire allied with the Imperium in 2nd Edition to being eaten by Tyranids to being alive again but not aligned with the Imperium at all. Tyranids were slavers who enslaved multiple species, most notably Zoats. They were presented as less an all-consuming horde of beasts and more an evil but functional alien society reliant on biotech. The Black Rage originally came from the Blood Angels using the corpse of Sanguinius as a source of geneseed when recovering from their losses during the Horus Heresy and thus having their geneseed contaminated with his genetic memory of his death. Now its pretty much established as a purely psychic curse. Grey Knights went from having almost no psykers in their ranks to consisting entirely of Psykers. The Black Legion went from a small but extremely veteran group with mysterious, unknown motivations to by far the largest Traitor Legion and being pretty open about their plans to destroy the Imperium with the Black Crusades. Fulgrim went from trying to arrest Horus at Isstvaan only to be seduced by the pleasures of Slaanesh during a negotiation to being corrupted by a daemon sword. The basic Thousand Sons marine went from being a regular Space Marine whose armour was covered in arcane glyphs so he could act as a source of power for the Sorcerers he served into a mindless automaton who is nothing but dust in an armour. +add new; The Custodes now has Muscle Mommies. [Fanbase]
  6. We got same problem with my friends, the one who is hosting is fine, the joining ones always get kicked. We tried to create different worlds, shared ones, not shared still same problem. We have been waiting for this fix for about a year, we get hopes up in the updates that were realeased that the issue would have been fixed, but still same thing happens.
  7. Got same problem, whit few friends. Who creates game, got no issue, who joins always get kick after 5-15 mins.
  8. Okay fair enough Its a bad example and anyway it was 30 years ago and my view is embassies should never be targeted I remember during the Cold War and US or Soviet spies or citizens just had to make it to the embassy and they were safe. And thats how it should be But not all countries respect that, Ecuador recently raised the Mexican embassy to find a suspect https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/why-did-ecuador-raid-mexicos-quito-embassy-2024-04-06/ And there justification was " Ecuador, which requested Mexico's permission to enter the embassy at the start of March to detain Glas, contends the asylum offer was illegal, because under international law, people facing charges should not be granted asylum " Serious irony there considering how Assange was allowed to hide in the embassy in UK for years?
  9. Ok, so after reading up here and there it seems dexterity actually matters after all as autoattacks aren't completely useless with this build. So the actual dump stats would be constitution and resolve, if i were to min/max this to hell to increase dps as much as possible.
  10. If you have not been there, the DLC island might a good place to explore. It is a long dungeon crawl and the things there are sturdy, but it is somehow more fun than the similarly looking rooms of the end-game dungeon. Also, with a stack of explosive arrows and luck, there is a really good spot to level up. Regarding the end-game requirements, --- I've been playing Crystal Tales Tactics. So far so good, though the story has the originality of Fire Emblem, with a significantly lower production value. --- On the topic of erotic games on Steam. The number of low-quality ones seems to be rather high, while the adoption of the generative AI and accessible 3D models did not improve the quality (did not drop it either, though), but increased the quantity (see the screenshot taken today). I also cannot filter them out, unlike roguelikes/-lites. Though, overall, it is great that the talented writers and designers can create full games by themselves, and there are some interesting erotic games on Steam, such as Ladykiller in a Bind, but few and are hard to find. Edit. Speaking of random first games on Steam, someone linked Bethesda's EULA to their game. https://store.steampowered.com/eula/2901370_eula_0
  11. I play on PC Steam. I have a single player world. I play on mild. When there is a base attack every bug on the map is gone.
  12. "Hang in there", but when it's a flood, not sky-heights.
  13. I play on PC Steam. I have a single player world I've been playing on. I am playing on mild. during a Larva base attack, 2 larva's were invincible. I've seen that a couple of other people had the same issue but didn't report it.
  14. https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/game-sized-fallout-4-mod-fallout-london-has-been-delayed-indefinitely-by-bethesdas-incoming-next-gen-update It is always unpleasant when developers try to add more bugs into their 9 year old games, but even more so when you have been working on a mod for a specific presumably-stable version for years. I somehow doubt that Bethesda would just fork the new version into a separate branch on Steam and GOG. Granted, on GOG, Bethesda cannot mess up your games anymore.
  15. Installed Lords of the Realm 2 (GoG) for 1st time in ages thought I'd just quickly nostalgia run thru the campaign right. It seems to run fine but ... the cursor side scrolling is so fast I can't control it (goes one side of the map to other in a microsecond) and half the time the mouse r-l clicking is also too fast and screens/stuff show and disappear in a blink (registers as multiple clicks I guess). Among other things. Compatibility modes do nothing. I suppose I could turn on the loud ancient slower Win7 paperweight rig (that I'm thinking of relegating to a closet soon) and maybe play it from there but lately I can't be bothered. Could there be ways to deal with such? Sure, sometimes, but again, can't be bothered. Nowadays if it doesn't easily work, I don't play. Ah well. Time marches on. Back to ... something else.
  1. Load more activity