- Obsidian branded swag!
- Including t-shirt, mug, water bottle, and more!
- A hard copy of Pillars of Eternity, signed by the team!
- A hard copy of the Pillars of Eternity Guidebook, Vol. 1, signed by the team!
- And more!
After you felt you spend a good amount of time testing out the beta, feel free to leave your feedback and comments here.
Below we will have some guidelines on what kind of feedback we are looking for.
What we are looking for:
The primary goal of this feedback challenge is to hear from you guys. We'd love to get feedback from you all and want to make sure that 3.04 update is amazing. We will do our best to take all feedback into consideration.
We'd love for you all to test out the fixes and changes we've made in the beta and let us know what still needs fixing and tweaking. Below are a few examples of what we are looking to hear from you guys.
· Druid Spell: Infestation of Maggots. In the past, the spell was not working properly as a result of a bug. We have corrected the issue and Infestation of Maggots now correctly deals damage based off % Endurance.
· We found that Sabre's base damage was a little too high. Sabre base damage will drop to 11-16, and will have a +20% damage mod. They should still take the 'top damage' slot but this change should lower them enough to encourage other options. How does this change feel? Does this change stop you from using Sabres?
· We fixed a bug that was preventing Ranger ability Powder Burns from reaching its full potential. Powder Burns now applies DR. Try experimenting with that build and let us know how you like it. Do you still prefer Twinned Arrows over Powder Burns? (Stormcaller is OP, we know)
Open Communication With Us:
Rate us on how we have been communication with you guys!
1. How have we been at communicating with you guys?
2. What did you like about us?
3. What kind of things would you like to see us improve on?
4. What would you like to hear from us in the future?
5. Additional thoughts?
What is the hardest fight you had in the game? What were your favorite and least favorite fights? Do you feel that there were any boss fights that were to overwhelming or underwhelming? What was so difficult about it? Let us know
Major Bug Fixes:
- Brighthollow error on transition (this includes Durance/Hiravias, and Rod of Wind and Thunder issues) Also! This will correct past saves affected by this issue.
- Fighter, Confident Aim doubling on Save/Load
- Engagement is now broken when characters are knocked back
- Personal 'Total Damage Done' no longer comes up as '-Infinity'
- Multiple issues with Glittering Gauntlets
- Fixed the Nav around the adra pillar in Elmshore
- Cape of the Cheat will now be rewarded to base and px1 players
- Charming all enemies in a combat will no longer reset combat
- Audio cutting out in the End Slides following the White March
- Skeleton Wizard 'Necrotic Lance' set up as a ray
- VFX that start from characters heads (breath weapons, etc..) misaligned
- Korean Loc issue with text getting cut off during Character Creation
- Barbarian, Bash hitting multiple times with Carnage
- Chanter, Ancient Memory no longer deactivates after casting an Invocation
- Cipher, Phantom Foes flanked debuff being removed when the enemy is engaged
- Cipher, Psychic Backlash hitting the Cipher at the start of combat
- Druid, Fire Stag *Missing gui* in the combat log
- Druid, Infestation of Maggots now does the intended amount of damage per tic
- Monk, Torment's Reach no longer procs off every enemy hit
- Priest, Seal spells no longer activate twice
- Priest, Iconic Projection no longer bypasses DR
- Ranger, Twinned Arrow + Driving Flight accuracy issues
- Ranger, Powder Burns now works as intended with DR Penetration
- Wizard, Wall of Draining no longer increases beneficial spells permanently
Are there any bugs that we missed you would like to see fixed that is not appearing in this list? Let us know about the top 5 bugs you would like to see fixed for the official 3.04 update and how we can reproduce them.
Found bugs during the beta? Let us know about it! It is really important to include as much information as possible when reporting bugs so we can attempt to reproduce it on our and discover the root of the issue. What characters were involved? What location did this happen in? What spells/abilities were used? Etc. The more information the better! Please post the bugs here and label them as "[3.04 Beta]"
Please refer to this forum thread if you need a refresher on how to properly report a bug and send us the required files we need. You can then upload them using Dropbox or a similar cloud storage services and post the link.
That should about do it. Of course, if you have any additional information to add, feel free to do so!