How Do I Farm for A Specific Blessing?

I need 2-3 more Blessings of Sarenrae to fill Kyra's hand. But I keep getting the other blessings in the B deck but never the one I want. I know I have some left in my vault but I can never get them out unless I sell all the ones I have. Is there a way to farm for a specific type of blessing?

The easiest way to do it is - start a new group with other characters and farm the blessings with it (some scenario with many blessings cards among locations), transferring Blessing of Sarenrae to the first party's Kyra. The more Blessings you have, the lower the probability that you find it in the deck (at least from my observations)...

In the Collection, there are 4 (or 5 with C) cards of any blessing. If you have, say, 3 Blessing of Sarenrae in your party, your chance of encountering another is ~ 1/4 (the game says - OK, you have three, which means that only 1 more can be encountered).

In the Collection, there are 4 (or 5 with C) cards of any blessing.

I'm not sure this is true. I have at least 12+ of Blessing of Erastil. Maxed out both the Monk and the Rogue's hands with it. Didn't farm for it at all, just naturally ran into that many of them.

I'm not sure this is true. I have at least 12+ of Blessing of Erastil. Maxed out both the Monk and the Rogue's hands with it. Didn't farm for it at all, just naturally ran into that many of them.

Have you encountered all of them during regular play with the characters that had them at the moment? I played quite a lot on Legendary (starting some months before PC release) to unlock all the alternate characters and other gold-expensive stuff and never observed any blessing that would cross that limit. My Kyra had 4 Blessings of Sarenrae and Seoni 4 Blessings of Pharasma and never ever had I encountered even one of them. The fifth blessing was supplied to Kyra from the second party.

Of course, you can have any number of cards in your deck even in excess of the numbers listed in the Collection. So I had Ezren with 3 Lightning Bolt cards (2 in Collection) and Merisiel with two B-deck Masterwork Tools (1 in Collection) without problems.

Have you encountered all of them during regular play with the characters that had them at the moment? I played quite a lot on Legendary (starting some months before PC release) to unlock all the alternate characters and other gold-expensive stuff and never observed any blessing that would cross that limit. My Kyra had 4 Blessings of Sarenrae and Seoni 4 Blessings of Pharasma and never ever had I encountered even one of them. The fifth blessing was supplied to Kyra from the second party.

Of course, you can have any number of cards in your deck even in excess of the numbers listed in the Collection. So I had Ezren with 3 Lightning Bolt cards (2 in Collection) and Merisiel with two B-deck Masterwork Tools (1 in Collection) without problems.

I'm not sure. I switch out my characters regularly and haven't kept track. I'm still getting Erastil even tho I already have 12+. I don't think there're limits to how many blessings you can get.

I have like 5 Lightning Bolt cards. I never switched out Ezren. He's just always in my party and I kept getting Lightning Bolt.

Only some cards have hard limit and some don't. Card that have hard limit Are: treasure cards, adventure rewards and promos. Or at least it was that way in the past. So if you have for example 100 lightning bolts or for example spesific normal blessing like Erastil there is always change of finding a new one. But if someone in the Group has hard limited card, the same croup does not find more of those cards. A character in another croup can find those if that croup does not have met the limit.

Only some cards have hard limit and some don't. Card that have hard limit Are: treasure cards, adventure rewards and promos. Or at least it was that way in the past. So if you have for example 100 lightning bolts or for example spesific normal blessing like Erastil there is always change of finding a new one. But if someone in the Group has hard limited card, the same croup does not find more of those cards. A character in another croup can find those if that croup does not have met the limit.

What are promos and how do I get them?

Promos cards are the "P" deck when you are viewing your collection.  If you are playing F2P you may only have one or two (if any).  If you bought the Rise of the Runelords bundle, or the Obsidian Edition on steam, you should have been granted a few more.  A few of them are seasonal, and may come up in the app again around Halloween, Christmas, or Valentines' Day.

Any promo card you own, that your party doesn't already possess, has a chance of coming up in play.

• Like 1

Promos cards are the "P" deck when you are viewing your collection.  If you are playing F2P you may only have one or two (if any).  If you bought the Rise of the Runelords bundle, or the Obsidian Edition on steam, you should have been granted a few more.  A few of them are seasonal, and may come up in the app again around Halloween, Christmas, or Valentines' Day.

Any promo card you own, that your party doesn't already possess, has a chance of coming up in play.

I noticed that I have several P cards from the Goblin expansion listed as "owned". But playing RotRL AD1-AD6 I never encountered any of them. Are they that rare? Several of Poog's powers are tied to those cards and as of now they're kind of useless w/o the Zarongel cards.