Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Patch 1.2.7 Rise of the Goblins!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

aznxknight

aznxknight

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 113 posts

Ok so the culling is back, but the real question is what is the verdict on our cards in deck management that exceed the amount in the collection? In a party of 2, I have 2 healing poutices, 1 copy on each and they aren't disappearing.

The culling is back, and that's fine and good, but what good is it if it doesn't affect decks at all?

Edited by aznxknight, 04 August 2017 - 09:13 AM.

MrBishop

MrBishop

Programmer

• Developers
  • 90 posts

Is there any info how the culling works now?

Indeed - it's certainly not functional in "Collection" (née Vault), where/how it used to be.

We're talking about the auto-salvage that got implemented during the Steam release.  Manual salvage is still gone, and the temporarialy-relaxed limits are back to their original values.

Here is my best guess as to what's going on right now.

I'm terribly sorry guys, the old code containing the old limits snuck back into production. I've changed it back yesterday as soon as it was reported on the forums so your cards should not be culling now. To all those affected during the brief period it was online, please contact me.

Also, we are working on a better alternative to filter out cards you don't want to add into your deck. Unfortunately, it's not high on our priority list at the moment. 

• Hannibal_PJV and Ethics Gradient like this

mccrispy

mccrispy

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 703 posts

I'm terribly sorry guys, the old code containing the old limits snuck back into production. I've changed it back yesterday as soon as it was reported on the forums so your cards should not be culling now. To all those affected during the brief period it was online, please contact me.

Also, we are working on a better alternative to filter out cards you don't want to add into your deck. Unfortunately, it's not high on our priority list at the moment.

Well, anybody who has logged on since the "Goblin" drop will potentially be affected. How will we know whether we've lost cards? There's been no point visiting the Collection since the new version 'cos there's nothing you can do there, so what's the point of tracking card numbers - I used to cap any treasure card to a max of 3 copies regardless of rarity, unless it was super-useful (Lamillar Armour and +1 Spiked Chain for example), now I can't manage card numbers so I almost never visit the Vault.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2017 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
That is true. I personally don't have faintest clue how Many of each card I have. I personnally managed it so that I did have two of most cards and one of those I did not want to see, but keep one for having as an collection and 6-8 of those really usefull... so kinda Gaming the system...
  • Matsu Kurisu likes this

DrDior

DrDior

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 101 posts

Has anyone played goblins on Legendary?   Does it unlock any special reward?

Raist1in

Raist1in

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 41 posts

Has anyone played goblins on Legendary? Does it unlock any special reward?

I have just finished Goblins on Legendary.
Received the special card "Burn Everything". Went to find it in my Collection, saw the total number of cards increased by +1. Used to be 1812/1858, became 1813/1858.
After a while I went to check another card out and... I still have 1812/1858, and the "Burn Everything" card is not present in the Collection anymore. Then again, after a while the Collection shows 1813/1858 cards in it, but the target one is not present under the "Spell 1" pane)

Raisty #8800

Edited by Raist1in, 09 August 2017 - 03:23 AM.

• DrDior likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users