Kyra's exorcist heal not working after upgrading it

Azarel

Question

General (For all issues)

• What platform are you on? What version of the OS are you running? Android 5.1.1
  • What model is the device? Sony Xperia Z1c
  • What is your PFID#? 39BC381DBE8420F

Gameplay

• Is pass & play on?  Is permadeath on? No, no
  • Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? Story mode
  • Characters in Party? Kyra, Ezren, Merisiel, Seoni
  • Location of each character? bug happens regardless of location of others; they may be on different locations or in the same as kyra
  • Turn Order? bug happens regardless of turn order
  • Scenario & Scenario Difficulty?  This bug persisted on 2 normal and 5 Legendary scenarios.
  • What card was encountered when the issue occurred? various undead banes mostly Zombie and skeletal minions but also Zombie giant many villains and a few other undead. Haven't seen if this works on demons yet.
  • Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore? it is a persistent bug irrelevant of circumstances
  • Did other characters aid the check?  What did they use to aid it? no
  • Was the encounter a Horde? Mostly yes but not exclusively

After upgrading Kyra's ability of healing after vanquishing undead to also include demons the ability stopped working at least with respect to undead. After defeating an undead I don't get the prompt to either heal or pass (yes I have cards in the discard pile). I haven't been able to test it with demons.

Anyone else experiencing this?

4 answers to this question

UPDATE:
The ability works with outsider demons (Succubus, Shining Child, Hellhound, Alu-Demon sister) but not with undead (mummy, plague zombie, zombie giant, ghoul, ghoul scarecrow, ancient skeleton, zombie minion). I haven't been able to test with all.
It is worth mentioning that I am using sun Kyra outfit not the original.

I find it weird no one has run into this bug before. All I find is people getting stuck after using heal.

Edited by Azarel

According to the support team this will be dealt with on an upcoming patch so I mark this as solved.

Thanks people!

That's awesome news.  Kyra's had that bug for a long while now.

At least it is better one of the other bugs that power had.  When the heal/don't-heal buttons popped up, healing had a tendency to lock the game hard.  That eventually got resolved in 1.1.4.3.  Oh, the memories.   ;)

• Like 1