Lost purchases, gold and chests since installing on my new phone

peonface

Question

Hi there,

I have a new phone and it seems that my purchases have not been merged to the new phone.  I believe this is because of a difference in the PFID's despite my google play account being the same.  Please assist.

Details:

What platform are you on? Android on both devices

What version of the OS are you running?

Old phone:  6.0.1 Marshmallow

New phone: 7.0    Nougat

What model is the device?

Old phone:  Samsung Galaxy 6

New phone: Samsung Galaxy S8+

What is your PFID#?

PFID of old phone:   13D76D65C9BE9D54

PFID of new phone:  9E38BCA965240B10

Cheers.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

I have had a very similar issue. My ongoing games were synced, but I wasn't entitled to Rise of the Runelords anymore. So once I finished my current map, I wasn't able to start anything else. I'd really like to resolve this considering I paid 25$ for the bundle

Since the beginning of this year, there have been several reports where something funny happens with google play and it generates a new PFID for the user.  I primarily use iOS, so I can't speculate why that seems to be occasionally happening.  It should also be accompanied with a change to the username in the top left of the main menu (i.e. User #1234 becomes User #2456, etc...).

The support team has been able to merge accounts or copy content from one PFID to the other.  Email support@obsidian.net with your current username and PFID, and as much as you remember about your previous username/PFID, and they should be able to restore the content to your active account.

[Lost All Purchases]

[Sudden profile change wiped all of the progress]

If you don't hear back from anyone for a while, post back here, or PM 'MrBishop' or 'Aarik D' and someone should be able to help escalate the issue.