Patch 3.06 Bugs

JayFef

Question

Since updating to the 3.06 version via GOG, companions that I remove from the main group end up losing a majority of their health when adding them back to the party, requiring me to rest immediately.

The AI auto-attack setting switches itself back to defensive when switching companions in and out of the party.

Also, starting up Pillars of Eternity now causes GOG galaxy to launch. Very annoying.

Edited by JayFef

1 answer to this question

Since updating to the 3.06 version via GOG, companions that I remove from the main group end up losing a majority of their health when adding them back to the party, requiring me to rest immediately.

The AI auto-attack setting switches itself back to defensive when switching companions in and out of the party.

Also, starting up Pillars of Eternity now causes GOG galaxy to launch. Very annoying.

The latter is sadly GOG's fault for infecting all default downloads with GOG Galaxy, in their rather overt attempt to push users towards that platform. You can still download the clean version, but they have hidden it rather well. It's in the More submenu in the game 'profile' in your account. Of you can install an extension call Adalia Fundamentals, which makes it so that the default download is the clean version -- amongst a great many other features. Recommended if you actively use GOG's website, and maybe even if you don't just for easier access to the classic installers.

• Like 1