Politics Episode 8: WWF Edition

Gorth

I'd feel bad but anything bad happening to a redditor is good.

Best post.

You preach no discrimination and equality with that mouth?

Yes. What of it?

Nothing, I'm starting to develop indifference to hypocrisy on this forum, but sometimes it resurfaces. Carry on.

It's a joke, Sharp_one.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Best post.

Yes. What of it?

Nothing, I'm starting to develop indifference to hypocrisy on this forum, but sometimes it resurfaces. Carry on.

It's a joke, Sharp_one.

I was completely serious.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

"volourn, im a sucker for memes and ty. those were a good laugh :)"

Heh.   CNN makes it easy b/c of how butthurt they got over a silly meme.

So.. I'll be waiting for CNN to try to threaten and bully me with a 'doxing'. It won't work CNN. I've 'doxxed' myself in the past nor am I ashamed of my online history. SO. BRING. IT. ON.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Best post.
Yes. What of it?
It's a joke, Sharp_one.

You didn't use the color font.

That's for sarcasm. That was legit the best post. Very funny.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

Best post.

Yes. What of it?

It's a joke, Sharp_one.

https://www.livescience.com/3634-conservatives-easily-disgusted.html

• Like 1

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Best post.

Yes. What of it?

It's a joke, Sharp_one.

https://www.livescience.com/3634-conservatives-easily-disgusted.html

Thin skin snowflakes. Worse than people obsessed with safe spaces - instead of finding a space and keeping others out, they go into all spaces and chase others out! :lol:

• Like 1

Canadian Politics being boring, this is the outrage du jour - http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/cabinet-explain-omar-khadr-settlement-1.4194467

I've no problem with it, really, but as usual some people think the dude should have been summarily executed, be allowed to be tortured and so on so no apology needed.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Leftists are supposed to want a nanny state with safe spaces. How is anti-establishment leftist? :lol:

Rioting over the G20 is pro-establishment, anti-establishment is watching youtube videos and calling out the (((Soros))) backed shills.

We are all leftists in Sharp's world. How frightening!

Damn right HurlStalin.

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

We are all leftists in Sharp's world. How frightening!

Just as long as we get Ak-47s and cool tshirts

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

19732042_10154798929741275_4494573411142

Is this supposed to be funny, or is this guy legitimately an idiot?

:lol: 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Actually Obama & Trump had to do the same thing to be President: beat Hillary Clinton. So I guess they both jumped six feet!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Actually Obama & Trump had to do the same thing to be President: beat Hillary Clinton. So I guess they both jumped six feet!

I could beat Hillary Clinton, that's like taking a nap and masturbating to jav.

I know 1 person who couldn't beat Hillary Clinton... :^)

I know 1 person who couldn't beat Hillary Clinton... :^)
Ted Cruz doesn't count.
  • Like 1

19748708_1439550019445808_46531768942267

• Like 4

Thomas Sowell