Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stuck on Training 5

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ixio

Ixio

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
Hello. In Training 5, if I choose the cleric first, defeat and close, I am unable to proceed. If I choose the rogue to go first, and I encounter the boss, it forces me to close all locations with a character, defeat the boss, and it flees to the open area, Recharge a card, I am unable to proceed. I've hit every icon on the screen in both cases. Even returned to main and continued or forfeited and restarted training 5, still unable to pass this point. On iOS, iPhone 6s, current os. This is either a pretty bad bug as I can't pass this point or bad ux. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! Thanks!

emoney

emoney

Director of Marketing

• Developers
  • 3 posts

Hi Ixio, I believe this is a bug. We are looking into it and will get back to you as soon as we know more. Sorry for the inconvenience, we appreciate you playing and enjoying our game!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users