So happy I found this forum........

SonicMage117

oh god, he is not your russian striper Bruce, let him live

Bruce is just unhappy that oby stole his Qis right from under him. :w00t:

Oh my... oh dear.

What is oby?

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

So people think I'm him or something I take it lol He seems obsessed with military and news in some country. Interesting.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

are you oby

I miss oby.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

He was an infamous problem member and we've had previous issues with people using alternative accounts to troll, to the point it's become kind of a running gag.

I see... so people are trolling me or attempting to lol

There's a long running gag* that we're all alts of about 12 people.

*or is it? dun dun dunnnn

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Well yes, I supoose it all makes sense now...there are only around 20-40 people who daily get on the forums here. If each active user has 5-20 inactive accounts then that will explain the number of inactive accounts that haven't been active in months to years :(

Bahahahha Joking of course! :p

Sup. Mind the politics threads, you might step in something.

I read some of what was on there a bit ago, seems like alot of useless "info" and opinions - I couldn't help but think why would anyone care to know such things? Of course, I threw in my own 2 cents about Fox News - for fun and will probably involve myself periodically but I don't expect to take anything on there too seriously lol

Politics are cancerous, no matter how civilized the discussion is :/

Edited by SonicMage117

Bumping my topic to share something important with you all.....

• Like 1

Yes?

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Bumping my topic to share something important with you all.....

Dont leave us hanging...do tell ?

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I've decided to switch from mouse to thumb-initiated trackball today, mainly because I usually play games with a controller - but the mouse I had before was actually a touchpad on a Logitech K400 Combo (wireless keyboard with a laptop type touchpad built in) so that is the thing I wanted to announce. The one I got is the Logitech M570 Thumb-ball. I think it will be great for Fps and I say this only because I just got Lawbreakers which made me realize that I need something other than a controller to play competively with in the first place.

Thank you all for listening, you all are the reason I remain and will always remain on the forum here <3

• Like 1

Our Lord Oby just ascended to a higher plane

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

You are obsessed XD

May he squat in Slav Heaven

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

• 3 weeks later...